Why You Should Watch Buzzfeed ‘Unsolved’ Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Buzzfeed’s YouTube series Unsolved, has had viewers obsessed with all things spooky for 3 seasons now. If you’re not already one of the shows millions of viewers, here’s why you should be.

Ryan and Shane are bff goals. Basically, Ryan is spooked by literally everything and Shane is just not having any of it and the whole dynamic is hilarious and adorable.

They investigate super haunted places. Ryan and Shane travel all over the world to investigate the most haunted locations, including homes supposedly taken over by demons and the results are just amazing.

They solve crime. Some of the episodes include investigations of haunted locations, while others explain and offer theories on some of the world’s biggest mysteries. There’s really something for everyone. Trust me, watch 1 episode and you’ll be hooked.

It’s hilarious, scary, and cute all at the same time. Whether you’re in it for the ghosts, crimes, or just to have a good time, you won’t be disappointed.

Head over to Buzzfeed Blue on YouTube and get ~spooky~.

Studying Fashion Marketing and Digital Journalism at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC in hopes of one day becoming a big time magazine editor.
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli