nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Style Inspiration Courtesy Of Amal Clooney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Since it’s April and springtime, even though the weather so far has been far from it, that doesn’t stop me from constantly saving and pinning spring fashion inspiration on social media. In today’s article, I’m going to be sharing 11 of my favorite looks from Amal Clooney, who has recently become one of my style icons. Her sense of style is so timeless, chic, and versatile that you can really wear many of these looks all year round, making these outfits perfect for spring and the transition into warmer weather!

1.  Mint Green Chic

A vibrant spring color that Amal made easily wearable for everyday life with her gray and black purse and heels.

2. Black & White Stripes

A classic look. The fact that the stripes on the dress are horizontal at the top and vertical on the bottom adds an extra element to the look.

3. Olive Green Jumpsuit & Chestnut Accessories

I need a jumpsuit like this ASAP! I love the colors in this look, as well as the structure of this piece and the culotte style pant legs. The outfit is light, loose yet still structured, and perfect for spring.

4. Jackie O Inspired Dress

The dress is so detailed, & the fact that it’s cream makes it wearable for spring, but also a great transitional piece.

5. Black, White, & a Pop of Red

Sometimes a pop of color & some monochrome floral prints is all you need.

6. Tan Weekend Wear & Orange Rimmed Shoes

This outfit is so different than the previous ones I’ve shown, and that’s why I love it! This two piece set looks so light and comfortable, perfect for warmer spring weather, and the black shoes with orange rims adds a nice pop of color to this otherwise very neutral toned look.

7. Polka Dots & White Ankle Boots

Can you ever go wrong with polka dots? (The answer is no).

8. Wide-Legged Trousers & Wide Brim Hats

This look is so chic, elegant, and I absolutely love it – need I say more?

9. Baby Pink & Bows

Subtly mixing shades of pink with this look (her shoes are a darker shade of pink, more magenta) while adding a tan tote bag makes for an effortless springtime look.

10. Red, White, & a Hint of Blue

So chic and another great transitional piece for this fickle New York City weather!

11. Full Black & White Ensemble

Spring doesn’t necessarily mean super bold colors. Here, Amal is wearing an outfit perfectly suitable for spring because of the cropped sleeves of her blouse and the slightly cropped trousers.

These are some of my personal favorite looks that Amal has worn which are great for transitioning into spring! Let us know which one is your favorite below!

Olivia Marrone is a senior at Marymount Manhattan College, majoring in Business with a concentration in Fashion Marketing & minoring in Digital Journalism. Marrone's writing primarily focuses on fashion & lifestyle journalism, with concentrations in style inspiration, social media & life in New York City. Along with writing, she is also passionate about photography, fashion, art, & traveling. She is currently based in New York City.        
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli