sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Next Level Date Ideas for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

So you finally have a boo on Valentine’s Day! What are you gonna do? Here’s a few suggestions of some cool and romantic places to visit with that special someone.

Dying for a fabulous dinner date with excellent food? 

Go to Camaje in the West Village. It has delicious food that will really make for a romantic evening for two (or three if that’s how you roll). Specifically here, you can attend one of their “Dinners in the Dark”. This dark dining is a luxurious, multi-course meal that you eat while blindfolded. It’s a little pricey at $95.00 a person, but that cost includes food, wine if you’re of age, tax, and gratuity. For a nice dinner, it makes the perfect date night.

Want something a little more fun?

You ride on the wild side, and a romantic dinner just doesn’t entice you? That’s cool, head over to Chelsea Piers for indoor rock wall climbing. This will make for a fun date filled with adventure. They offer classes but also have open wall climbing.

A little more traditional?

No problem. For a wonderful dinner and a movie, check out Syndicated (a bar, theatre, *and* kitchen). You can watch a movie while eating delicious meals. It’s located in Brooklyn, and the dine-in theatre is a great date.

Broke?

There’s something for you too. Take a stroll down the High Line with your significant other. The romantic lights at night will help you forget the chill and focus on what you love about your partner.

Of course the option of a home cooked meal and Netflix cuddling is always a good option too, remember it’s not about what you and your person do on Valentine’s Day as long as you both are together.