Best Dressed At The 2018 Oscars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

The Oscars is a night to honor achievement in the film industry and it is also a night filled with amazing fashion. This year was no different, with so many looks that make you say, “I wish I wore that to prom!” Here are some of my favorites!

Rita Moreno

Rita Moreno wore her dress from the 1962 Oscars when she won Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Anita in “West Side Story.” She and her dress are just as stunning as they were in 1962.

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman’s blue dress is a gorgeous color on her. The structure with a sweetheart neckline and oversized bow is a perfect balance of drama and elegance.

Greta Gerwig

Greta Gerwig was beautiful in this yellow dress. The dress is light and effortless, adorned with small gemmed flowers. She also offered some of the best advice of the evening, “be nicer to your mom.”

Timothée Chalamet

Timothée Chalamet stood out in this white suit. He also brought his mom as his date, can you find a more perfect man?

Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie looked like the definition of elegance in this dress that took over 600 hours to create.

Chadwick Boseman

Chadwick Boseman dominated the red carpet in this suit. The long black jacket with silver embroidery was excitingly different and created a great ensemble.  

Gal Gadot

Gal Gadot was stunning in this metallic dress. This Wonder Woman and her sparkling dress were giving us flapper vibes in the best way possible.

Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan’s simple light pink dress with a dramatic bow and train was my favorite of the night. Her blunt bob and soft makeup gave her a fresh, glowing appearance. I loved this look as much as I loved her in my favorite movie of the year, Lady Bird.

The Oscars, as usual, was filled with amazing fashion. Everyone looked beautiful and gave us serious outfit envy!

Senior at Marymount Manhattan College studying Business, Fashion, Public Relations, and Law!
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli