This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Ever having a bad day? Beyoncé can’t relate. Below are 5 quotes from the queen herself, taken from songs or interviews, they will surely make you feel like you are ready to conquer the world. #slay

1.) For the times that you feel you don’t look your best: ”I woke up like this, we flawless, ladies tell’em”

2.) The one thing you have in common with Beyoncé is that you both have 24 hours in a day… she gets things done, what’s your excuse?: “I dream it, I work hard, I grind ’til i own it”

3.) The morning mantra to repeat before heading out into the world: “I hop up out of my bed and get my swag/ I look in the mirror, say, “What’s up?”

4.) When you’re your own best friend: “Keep a bigger smile on my face being alone”

5.) Health is crucial to feeling your best, nourish your body properly and don’t forget to treat yourself. Tip: Everything in moderation: “We have to care about our bodies and what we put in them…”

Beyoncé is all about empowerment. These quotes are reminders to be confident and have self love. Also to be persistent and work towards your goals.

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli