This Week’s Mizzou Snapchat Story Top Picks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

As the fall semester began, snapchats on campus gained a new level of fame and notoriety with the Mizzou snapchat story, showing fun and debauchery that is the University of Missouri. From boxes of free pizza in Lowry Mall to donut auctioning and coffee breaks in lecture, the story has created quite the sensation around every corner of campus. The story connects the entire university together in ways never experienced by generations of students before. But don’t get too excited, Tigers. Sometimes even the wittiest of snapchats won’t make the cut, leaving us to admire the special few who made it from afar. Just like the lottery, your chances are higher if you continuously submit your photos. Keep that iPhone out and ready to record your best Mizzou moments. Got nothing to add? Don’t worry. We decided to go through all 300 seconds and pick our favorite Mizzou snaps from the week, complete with our own captions:

We appreciate donuts and we appreciate humor. 

If you’re in a sorority and you haven’t done this, you’re a liar.

Riding the Tiger and making the Mizzou snap story. Well done, ladies!

Who is this professor and where can we sign up for his class?

This is fantastic.

Yes. Just yes.

College is pizza and pizza is life.

Whether that really is the district attorney or not, we will never know.

Another Mizzou tradition done right.

Her Campus Mizzou loves Shirtless Hacky Sack Guy!

We saved the best for last. How beautiful is our campus?

A writer and creator with a weird sense of humor. A big fan of the golden rule and an even bigger fan of the Blackhawks. Chicago-born, Mizzou-made. HCXO