We Are All Maad Here

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Is Maadly the next app of our generation?

Winter Break was a good hiatus from the stress of classes; I had more time to spend on social media, which was a turning point in my ways. The grand realization that my social media life was lacking variation hit me about a week into break. Maadly is an app that caught my attention due to its innovative and different approach to interacting with people from all around the world.

You can earn Karma Points on the Maadly app and it’s oddly addictive. It is far more interesting than snapchatting reduntant photos to the people you probably talk to everyday or reading Facebook posts from your aunt that won’t just give up on posting about her multiple cats.

Maadly interacts with people all over the world. You can interact with pictures, video and text. There is no friending or unfriending involved; the interaction comes from someone randomly responding to your beat.

You never know who will receive your beat or choose to interact. It really increases viewings of your content and opens up your social media range.

The link below will take you to the website so you can learn more and download it to try it out for yourself!

http://maadly.com/

Schedule

HC Contributer Mizzou