Three Podcasts You Need to Download. Immediately.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

My recent discovery of podcasts has been a serious game changer for me. I look forward to new episodes every week like I would for a TV show. I’m kind of addicted. My favorite way to listen to podcasts is while I’m getting ready for the day, cooking, walking to class or whenever I want some background noise.  Podcasts are amazing because you learn so much just by having it on whenever you can.

These three are a great place to start, and they’ll have you wanting more after just one episode. 

For every girl, ever: “The Lady Gang

The Lady Gang is my absolute favorite out of the podcasts I’ve listened to. Trust me, this is a MUST listen. These three ladies team up to create a group of Los Angeles girls who make fun of Los Angeles girls. Ok, not all of the time, but they have a hilarious perspective of the world and people of Los Angeles. Plus, they bring in the coolest guests that range from actresses, producers, fitness gurus, plastic surgeons, A-list dermatologists and even social media mavens. Just go download some episodes. You won’t regret it. Get ready to laugh non-stop and learn a ton from some amazing people.

For the health and beauty freak: “The Skinny Confidential Him & Her” 

The Skinny Confidential is a blog that branched out into a podcast. Lauryn Evarts is the blogger behind the Skinny Confidential and she brought her husband, Michael Bosstick, along for the podcast. This duo is extremely knowledgeable about the world of branding, blogging and all things business. They talk about these topics, but they also focus a lot of health and wellness, which is the focus of the blog. They have amazing guests that range from vegan chefs, fitness experts, models and bloggers. This podcast is full of variety, and each week covers a totally different topic, so you won’t be bored. I promise.

For the “Bachelor Nation” lover:  “Off the Vine

If you don’t like the Bachelor/Bachelorette TV show, then I’ll be honest, this one isn’t for you. But if you are a lover of this franchise, you will dig this podcast. Kaitlyn Bristowe is the host, and she brings on past bachelor/bachelorette contestants and spills behind-the-scenes scoops of the show. For avid watchers of the show, it’s so interesting to hear what goes on beyond what we get to see. Plus, Kaitlyn is funny and has no filter. She really keeps things interesting.

HC Contributer Mizzou