A Thank You Letter to #15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Dear hot guy from Villanova’s basketball team whose last name I can’t pronounce,

Thank you for making this March Madness tournament a lot more bearable to watch through the female eye. Thank you for suddenly making the game of basketball drastically more entertaining. Thank you for giving me something to talk about with my dad and impress him with all the knowledge I know about you. Thank you for giving me a distraction from my midterms. Thank you for still looking good after hours of running up and down the court. AND especially thank you for continuously running up and down the court (the view is nice). Thank you for making it all the way to the championship game so the “watch” parties never had to stop. Thank you for having luscious brown locks so when you play it flows through the air. Thank you for your time in the weight room (the arms do not go unnoticed). Thank you for making me care enough to Google where the heck Villanova even is. Lastly, thank you Joe and Patti Arcidiacono for bringing Ryan into this world to be, yet another, fantasy in our minds.

Sincerely,

Schedule

Every female suddenly interested in college basketball

A writer and creator with a weird sense of humor. A big fan of the golden rule and an even bigger fan of the Blackhawks. Chicago-born, Mizzou-made. HCXO