Staff Spotlight: Ellie Telander

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week, our staff spotlight is one of our resident fashionistas, Ellie Telander! Besides having an amazing sense of style and being a great writer, Ellie is a super involved lady on campus! To find out more about Ellie, keep on reading!

Hometown: Lakeville, Minnesota

Year in school: Sophomore

Dream Job: Editor at Cosmo or any fab fashion magazine

Major: Strategic Communication: Public Relations

Minor: Textile & Apparel Management

Relationship Status: single AF

Campus Involvement: Staff Contributor for Her Campus, Delta Gamma Sorority, Association of Textile & Apparel Management, Event Planner on the Mizzou PINK Campus Team, CollegeFashionista Style Guru Intern

Why did you choose Mizzou? I loved that it was a really true college town, but it also had an awesome downtown scene as well. There’s always something to do in CoMo. Also, it’s the number one J school, so ya. 

Turn Ons: Sense of humor, up for anything, good smile, knows how to dress

Turn Offs: Lack of motivation, bad style

Favorite Pick-up Line: Anything that uses the word “cute.” I just love when boys say “cute.” Lol.

Favorite Movie: The Other Woman. I can quote the whole movie soooo I’ve seen it a few times.

Favorite Food: DIP. Spinach and artichoke, queso, salsa… to name a few.

Celebrity Crush: Matthew Noszka. He’s a model so I’m kind of breaking the rules but he is the most dreamy man ever. Go follow him on insta now. Like right now. 

Fun/unique fact about yourself: I love the word nugget and I call everything nugget. Is that weird?? Idc.

If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be and why? Chrissy Teigen because she’s married to John Legend, the cutest man ever. She also hangs out with the Kardashians, and I want to hang out with the Kardashians. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In New York City, hopefully living in an apartment that’s bigger than a closet. Working in fashion and dating a cute boy! (fingers crossed)

What’s been your favorite part about college so far? That it’s the most free time and freedom you’ll ever have in your life. Also, living with your best friends is pretty cool and always having something to do on any day of the week rocks. 

Ideal/perfect date? Checking out cool places in a fun city. 

CC for Mizzou's chapter of Her Campus! I am currently a senior at the Missouri School of Journalism, specializing in magazine editing. Have a wonderful day, you! 
HC Contributer Mizzou