This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner, and it’s never too early to start prepping and packing. While you may have remembered to Pin ‘Spring Break Bod’ workout tips or scrounge the internet for the best swimsuit deals, don’t even think about neglecting your beauty routine this year. Take our word and check out this tried-and-true products to make this spring break your best beauty look so far. 

Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea SPF 45 Sunscreen 

This sunscreen by Alba Botanica® is an absolute must for your beach bag this spring break. Made with aloe vera, green tea and palm kernel oil, it’s super nourishing and smells great. It’s non-greasy and quick-absorbing, so go ahead and lather it all over. Alba Botanica® sunscreens are paraben and phthalate-free, made with 100% vegetarian ingredients and free of harsh sulfates and synthetic fragrances. 

Bed Head by TIGI Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray

Never again will your hair fall victim to humidity on vacation, because this thickening spray is perfect for providing body, volume and lift to all hair types and lengths. Just spray on wet – or dry – hair and let it strengthen, moisturize and condition without leaving a sticky residue behind.

Bed Head by TIGI Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray

Great for wavy and curly hair, this lightweight, finishing spray is the perfect product to protect against frizz and fight humidity. Spray this refreshingly fruity-scented frizz fighter in your hair and enjoy your stress-free vacation. 

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

These super easy, convenient to use Sublime Bronze Towelettes deliver a streak-free, natural tan every time. With enough self-tanner for one application in every towelette, this is by far the easiest beauty product to pack in your suitcase. Never again will you have to worry about a streaky tan on vacation.

Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow

Almay’s new Shadow Squad™ is perfect for packing because it features one shade in four beautiful finishes – satin, matte, metal and glitter. Day or night, pool lounging or beach party, this mini palette works for every occasion. Wear alone or all together for a modern, monochromatic look.

Buxom Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick

No one has the time to touch up their makeup on vacation, and with the Va-Va-Plump™ lip color, you won’t have to. These lasting, bold, bombshell colors are complete with lip-plumping action that delivers vibrant, lasting wear from dusk ’til dawn. Keep your lips comfortable and kissable while you work on that sun-kissed tan. 

Whoever said “beauty is pain” clearly never came to us for tips!

HC Contributer Mizzou