This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Image source: Huffington Post

Another royal wedding is on the verge between Prince Harry of Wales and American actress Meghan Markle. The couple announced their engagement in November 2017 and more details about the anticipated wedding day are finally here!

First of all, the couple will be wed at noon on May 18th, 2017 in St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in England. This chapel is the same place that Prince Harry was baptized in 1984, so the location holds special meaning.

Image source: Vogue

It was announced on December 4th Prince William will be the best man.

And… The wedding will be aired on television so we can all watch it!

Some of the newest details include that following the ceremony, there will be a featured two mile carriage procession. The couple says they are very focused on making the wedding accessible to the public as much as possible. That is why the carriage procession will take the newly weds down the town’s main street. It’s also why they decided to schedule the ceremony for a Saturday instead of Friday so even more people can attend! No kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace will occur either, for the couple has two different receptions planned right after the ceremony. Although the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle isn’t completely traditional, each aspect of the event shares history with many previous modern royal weddings.

Photo source: Vanity Fair

No matter how the day plays out,  the May wedding will be a beautiful sight that the entire world gets to experience!