Quick Holiday Party Outfits

Posted -

The end of the semester is approaching and that means lots of holiday parties. An ugly christmas sweater is a go-to look, but if you don’t have one, there’s plenty of other outfits you can throw together.

DIY Ugly Sweater

(source: Pinterest)

Take any sweater you already have and add some tinsel to it or glue on anything Christmas-y laying around. Even sticking candy canes on your sweater would get the job done.

(Source: Pinterest)

Stand out by going as a Reindeer instead of conforming to the ugly sweater theme. You can buy some antlers and just paint your nose red.

Wrapping Paper

(Source: Pinterest)

Wrapping paper is your friend and your wallet’s friend. Wrap yourself in wrapping paper and add some festive bows to be a head-turner.

Light it Up

(Source: Pinterest)

Another easy ensemble to put together would just be laying some lights over your outfit. Wear a cute going out dress and add some string lights to really make yourself pop.

About The Author

I'm a 30 Rock enthusiast who also loves David Bowie. That's all you need to know.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login