Wellness > Sex + Relationships

The Most Eligible Celebrity Bachelors to Swipe Right On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week, I decided to compile a list of some of the most attractive and single men in the spotlight right now because why not? Whether they are recently single, divorced or not publicly in a long-term relationship of some kind, these men made the cut by being famous, attractive and ready to take you on a date (one can dream, right?). This list is in no particular order, and if any of them would to ever see this: Hi, I’m single as well, call me!

With that said, sit down, get comfortable and grab some water, because the thirst is about to be very real. 

Zac Efron: 

Between doing press for The Greatest Showman and filming the Ted Bundy biopic Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and VileZac seems to always be on camera, and we are not complaining. He has also not been in a public relationship since ending things with Sami Miró in 2016, so that makes him single and ready to ~mingle~. 

Timothée Chalamet: 

Star of Call Me by Your Name and Ladybird, Timothée has been all over our screens lately. He also made headlines when he announced his salary from his role in Woody Allen’s upcoming film with Selena Gomez will be donated to charity. With his beyond impressive acting chops and unique look, something about Timothée has us wondering how a girl hasn’t snatched him up yet.

Chris Pratt:

This funny dad, recently divorced from Anna Faris, has all of the traits you could want in a date. He’s goofy, fun, talented and has one of the biggest hearts in Hollywood. Just watch some videos of him with his son, Jack, and you will SWOON.

Nick Jonas: 

One-third of the Jonas Brothers, but, arguably, the most ripped. This dreamy dude spends his days strumming a guitar and taking shirtless selfies on Instagram, and though there have been rumors he may be “casually dating” Victoria’s Secret model, Georgia Fowler, he’s not 100% off the market, so we can still daydream of the day we win a date with Nick Jonas. 

Taylor Kitsch: 

Tim Riggins still has it, y’all. While he may not be gracing our screens in new episodes of Friday Night Lights anymore, Taylor Kitsch is starring in the new TV miniseries, Waco, and we can only hope he will have just as much of the southern charm (and accent!) we all fell in love with. With that being said, how in the WORLD is this man still single? 

Scott Eastwood:

Literally no words are needed for this one. We are all single and waiting, Scott. 

Shemar Moore:

This gorgeous Criminal Minds and S.W.A.T. hunk have us all wishing we were Penelope “Baby Girl” Garcia. Not sure why he is single, but I can only imagine the romantic dates Shemar Moore could put together. 

Aaron Tveit:

This Grease! Live and Les Miserables star could sing and dance his way into all of our hearts. It helps that he’s quite the looker, too. 

Logan Shroyer:

Teenage Kevin from This Is Us may be the youngest on our list (don’t worry, he’s 18), but he is already making it big! Not only is he adorable, but he probably goes on some fun dates and, as a bonus, he hangs out with Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia on the regular. 

Rami Malek:

This Egyptian-American has shown off his talent in Mr. Robot and Night at the Museum, and soon he will be showing off his singing chops in a film about Queen’s Freddie Mercury. Rami Malek has the talent, the looks, and basically every trait you would want in a beau. Not sure why Mr. Robot is single, but I for one could look at those eyes all day. 

KJ Apa:

Riverdale’s token red-head is on the market, but his deep, New Zealand accent and goofy personality have us all dreaming he’ll soon be the token red-head in our love life, too. Here’s to hoping KJ Apa will one day look at you the way his dog, Keo, looks at him. 

Harry Styles:

Post-One Direction, Harry Styles has been absolutely killing it. Between debuting his acting career in Dunkirk and touring the world in concert, this talented British dreamboat has become one of Hollywood’s most infamous bachelors, and we are all waiting patiently to see what woman will be the one to finally steal his heart. 

Michael B. Jordan:

This handsome actor had us starry-eyed back in his Friday Night Lights days and we are still drooling today watching him in fantastic movies like Creed and Black Panther. I have no other words to say besides “wow” and “yes, please,” when it comes to Michael B. Jordan.

Sebastian Stan:

Whether he’s playing Carter Baizen in Gossip Girl or Jeff Gillooly in I, Tonya, Sebastian Stan is somehow able to pull off any and every look he serves. He is the definition of dapper and it is truly a mystery how this man could still be single. 

Charles Melton:

Another Riverdale star, Charles Melton has been showing off his fun lifestyle all over Instagram, and between all of his traveling and nights out, we can tell that dating Charles would be anything but boring. Also, just look at him. 

In the end, there are almost too many attractive men out there for me to pile into this very important list, but here’s to winning the heart of one of these eligible bachelors! We’re all out here, waiting for you.