This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
This week’s Mizzou Campus Cutie is Joe Eckstein. He has a great sense of humor, loves the St. Louis Cardinals and isn’t afraid to keep it real. Be sure to keep reading to see what fun things Joe had to share with Her Campus!

Full Name: Joe Eckstein

Year at Mizzou: 2017 

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri 

Major: Strategic Communication

Campus Involvement: TA at broadcast lab, that’s involvement – right? 

Relationship Status: Single!

Best Mizzou Memory: My first weekend…

Most Embarrassing Moment: One time a girlfriend cheated on me with a guy she met at a skating rink. A skating rink. 

Ideal Date: A night out in St. Louis and fondue at The Melting Pot! (I’ve never been). Or maybe a Cardinals game… Where my Cardinals fans at??? 

In your significant other you look for: I really just look for a sense of individuality.

-Turn Ons

1. Not afraid to laugh about everything 

2. Easy to talk with about deep and philosophical stuff 

3. Movie and music lover 

-Turn Offs

1. Being too sloppy when drunk

2. Never smiles

3. Likes Pitbull or Skrillex

Guilty Pleasure: Total Lord of the Rings nerd right here…

Superpower you would want: The ability to turn things into room temperature so my superhero name can be Luke Warm.

Favorite Pick-Up Line: You’re just a nine, but it’s okay… the one you need is me!

Biggest Pet Peeve: I’m trying to listen to music in the car and someone in the back is just loudly singing along. Hey, do you by any chance know the lyrics to this song? Jeez…

This year you wish to accomplish: Obtain a selfie with Schoolboy Q. 

In 10 years you see yourself: Why, winning an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay, of course.