Style

How to Channel Miley Cyrus’ Style From Her Vogue Photoshoot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Miley Cyrus’ whimsical photo shoot is just another reason why everyone loves her so much! The simple and pretty pastel colors of the shoot add to the excitement of spring, and were a perfect choice for Easter (along with the random eggs and carrots throughout the shoot). Miley also, of course, rocked pink hair with elegant waves. If you’re looking to switch up your look and maybe even take some ideas from Miley’s style from the Vogue shoot, here are a few tips to keep in mind!

Vintage Hair

Classic big waves were a staple for the hairstyles of the mid 1900s and are definitely still seen in fashion today. So many stars have worn the look along with Miley, such as Reese Witherspoon and Blake Lively. The look suits all occasions and definitely adds a simple elegance to any outfit.

Source: Vogue

Don’t forget about colored hair!

The pastel pink that Miley wears in this photo shoot adds a trendiness to the vintage style. There are plenty of brands of temporary hair dye that you can purchase. If you’re not looking to go as far as applying temporary hair dye, there’s always colored hairspray that you can try out! 

Spring Dresses

Since the weather is going to start to warm up during the spring months, a cute flowy dress is a perfect outfit idea. Miley’s photoshoot features so many different styles of dresses that any type of girl can look super cute in! From midi, tight dresses to short off the shoulder styles, Miley’s outfits take a new spin on spring clothing. Each dress features a sort of vintage feel with an added modern twist.

Source: Vogue

Monochromatic Outfits

To finish off this quick list of tips, why not take Miley’s trend of her entire outfit being the same color. Wearing a dress with the same colored heels definitely draws attention to a look. A pop of color is also a cute way to stay in tune with the spring season!

Whatever you wear this spring, rock it like Miley does in this shoot!