Her DJ: Pre-Spring Break Workout Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

With spring break just weeks away, there’s one thing you can count on – the crowd of beach-bound collegiettes™ getting in some last minute workouts at the Rec. If you’re stuck in a rut and looking for some motivation to exercise, fill up your iPod with these fresh tunes. Whether you’re trudging away on the elliptical or pumping iron in the weight room, this playlist is made for you!

1. “I Can’t Behave Myself” – Deadmau5 feat. Neon Hitch
2. “Who Dat Girl” – Flo Rida
3. “Naturally (Disco Fries Remix)” – Selena Gomez & The Scene
4. “Stereo Hands” – The White Panda
5. “Ignition” – The Hood Internet
6. “Hit the Lights” – Jay Sean
7. “Ready” – Rihanna feat. Lady Gaga
8. “Blow” – Ke$ha
9. “Gaga for Patron” – Kap Slap
10. “Love Struck” – Milkman

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.