This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Unsure of where to grab a quick bite to eat before your next class starts? Sure, more often than not this choice will be determined by what dining hall requires the least amount of walking. But other times, when you have a little more wiggle room in your schedule, you want to take time to choose what will satisfy your hunger best. Here we’ve compiled a quick reference guide to all Mizzou dining.

Sabai: Rainy Weather Food

Oh Sabai, with your warm soups and delicious noodles, it’s hard not to want you on a cold and rainy afternoon. As soon as that scrumptious ramen hits your taste buds, your stomach and heart are instantly warmed.

Pavilion at Dobbs: Brunch & Vegan-Friendly

If you’re vegan and not all about eating salad for every meal, Dobbs is a welcome change with their vegan and vegetarian bar. Plus, there’s almost always pasta, which means it’s an A+ in my book.

Plaza 900 Dining: Ole Faithful

No matter the struggle of the day, Plaza is there for you with its wide array of options and endless amounts of ice cream. It’s also right next to Emporium, which means cheesecake, which then means happiness.

Baja Grill: Almost Instant Regret

It’s ok. We’ve all been there. The smoothies are too good to pass up and then if you’re going to get a quesadilla, you might as well get the combo that has three of them, right? Whether it’s the instant regret of eating too much or using too many swipes, tread lightly when considering Baja for dinner. But even when you make that oh-too-well-known mistake, you end up going right on back.

Rollins Dining: Grilled Cheese Heaven

Yes, by the time you get out of the grill line, you’ll probably be 100 years old, but it’s worth it. I’m seriously considering buying one of those butter contraptions they use to make their grilled cheese bread the perfect mix of cheesy goodness. And after you eat here for lunch, you probably will too.

Rollins @ Night: Amateur’s Go-To Midnight Snack

It’s super late and everything else on campus is closed, but you really, really want a milkshake. Freshmen and those not in their, uh… full state of mind might flock to Rollins @ Night. Which makes sense, with their promises of pizza and milkshakes galore. But…

Mizzou Markets: Veteran’s Go-To Midnight Snack

Any veteran of Mizzou Midnight Munchies will know to stay far, far away from the long lines at Rollins and instead hit up any of the 24-hour Mizzou Market locations. They have everything you could possibly need: chips, frozen dinners, a milkshake machine, candy and more! It’s like a mini Wal-Mart that got me through all those nights where I just wanted Pringles or chicken pot pie.

The MARK: Another Place to Use Your Meal Plan

I mean, if you live at Mark Twain, I guess you’d go here more often… but really, the only stand-out appeal of the MARK is its proximity to Greek Town. Otherwise, I’m sure you could get your pizza and deli sandwiches at a dining hall a little closer to your classes.

Starbucks: Where All Your E.Z. Charge Money Goes

Oh, did you not know that the Starbucks in Memorial Union accepts E.Z. Charge now? No? Well then, you’re welcome.

Any Café That Isn’t Starbucks: A Convenient Coffee Pit Stop

Bookmark Café is right in Ellis for all those coffee-fueled group study sessions, and Catalyst Café has many a times been a much-needed stop outside of the physics building. Even if you’re running through campus trying to make it to that next class, you’ll find time to stop at these quick and easy dining locations.

Anything in the Student Center: A Special Treat When Family Visits

Ideally I could get smoothies from Infusion and munch on chicken tenders with tiger stripe ice cream at Mort’s for lunch every day, but alas, that is not the case. The student center can get so busy with touring families and prospective students that it’s best to leave these locations as a special treat (that you hopefully don’t have to pay for) every few months.

Go forth, hungry tigers, and satisfy that hunger with all that campus dining has to offer!

HC Contributer Mizzou