Disney Movie Quotes to Live by

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

As the school year comes to a close, people find themselves reflecting on the past and trying to move forward in life. Some are graduating from high school or college and taking big steps in their futures. Others are moving right along in the middle of life’s journeys. Whether you’re trying to make big decisions or struggling to find the right path, these quotes from Disney movies provide wisdom that apply to every age and generation.

“To infinity and beyond.” – Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

Source

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor, Mulan

Source

“The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki, The Lion King

Source

“You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” – Lumiere, Beauty and the Beast

Source

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh

Source

“If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch life go by without ya.” – Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Source

“Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida, Brave

Source

“Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

Source

“Always let your conscience be your guide.” – Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio

Source

“The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo

Source

“The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess and the Frog

Source

“If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille

Source

“It’s up to you how far you’ll go. If you don’t try, you’ll never know.” – Merlin, The Sword in the Stone

Source

“The problem is not your problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

Source

“There’s the whole world at your feet.” – Bert, Mary Poppins

Source

“Think of all the joy you’ll find, when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye. You can fly.” – Peter Pan, Peter Pan

Source

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.
HC Contributer Mizzou