Best Deep Conditioners for Natural Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Anyone with natural hair knows you need all the moisture you can get. A good deep conditioner is the key to keeping your hair hydrated. Naturals swear by deep conditioners, and when you find the right one for your hair, you will feel the difference. Here are four of the best deep conditioners for curly and kinky textures.

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque

Shea Moisture is a well-known name among curly girls and for good reason. This deep conditioner makes your hair feel like silk.

ORS Hair MayonnaiseSome naturals avoid silicones like the plague, but if you don’t mind them, this one is for you. It helps maintain the protein-moisture balance of your hair and helps strengthen your strands.

Eden Natural Deep Conditioner

This deep conditioner contains natural ingredients. It is a basic deep conditioner with no frills, but it gets the moisturizing job done.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle   

This deep conditioner is literally a miracle. It takes only three minutes to get the moisturized results you want. Most deep conditioners have to sit for hours, but this is less time consuming for those with not a lot of time on their hands.

If you are having issues with dryness using a deep conditioner may be the solution to your problems. Use it for about 30 minutes to an hour after you shampoo your hair to restore the moisture and bring your curls back to life.

HC Contributer Mizzou