The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes of 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

There’s no contest when it comes to celebs and their Halloweekend festivities; they simply do it the best.

Here’s a completely biased list of some of the best celebrity Halloween costumes in no particular order.

1. Lena Dunham 

Never one to stray away from feminism, Dunham took the recent release of a certain presidential nominee stating to just “grab them by the pu$$y” and made it into a literal costume. Well done, Lena.

2. Kylie Jenner 

Whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit she absolutely slayed as Christina Aguilera from Christina’s “Dirrty” music video.

3. Kourtney & Krew 

Squad freakin’ goals. Kourtney is definitely the best Kardsahsin when it comes to celebrating Halloween—sorry girls… and Rob! 

4. Ariel Winter 

Embracing her curves and not letting any hater bring her down is one of the many talents Winter possesses. This Halloween she dressed as Olive Pendergast from “Easy A” and looked flawless.

5. Teyana Taylor

As if you weren’t already drooling over Teyana’s body in Kanye’s “Fade” music video, for Halloween her costume had me in tears. Iconic.

6. Bette Midler 

A #tbt to melt your heart. Midler dressed as her famous role in “Hocus Pocus.” Might there be a reunion in the future? Someone ask SJP. (Also, is anyone else as confused as I am that Midler looks the exact same? #spooky)

7. The Carter Family

As if the Carter’s™ weren’t already perfect enough, they have proved once again that anything we can do, they can do better.

8. Katy Perry 

The election is fast approaching, and if you told me Katy Perry has been Hillary the entire time, I would totally believe you.

9. Nina Dobrev x 2 

Nina not only beat Taylor Lautner at being the better Lochte, but she also completely shattered me when she went as Leo and the horse from “The Revenant.” Bravo.

10. Demi Lovato 

Okay, she literally looks flawless as Dorothy. Nick Jonas also dressed up as the Scarecrow, and if that doesn’t scream BFF goals, I’m not sure what does.

11. Amy Schumer 

Bless Amy Schumer. Low quality photo ~ high quality costume.

12. The Tatums 

As if we weren’t already extremely jealous of Jenna and Channing for their fairytale love story, they had to go and perfectly recreate a fairytale look.

13. Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams 

The Stark girls took a break from their “Game of Thrones” attire this Halloween. Is the sketchy college bedroom background a part of the costume, or did they actually party there?

HC Contributer Mizzou