14 Pumpkin Spice Items You Can Find at Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Oh, Target, where would we be without you? From unnecessary kitchen appliances to trendy apartment decorations, the superstore has everything a girl could want (but doesn’t need.) And now that we’ve entered October, that list extends to include everything pumpkin spice. So we hit up our local Target to round up just some of the pumpkin spice-flavored items available. Proceed with caution.

1. Coffee Creamer

The way pumpkin spice was intended to be consumed.  A fall-festive coffee flavoring served only as an additive to a classic item.  

2. Muffin Mix

Pumpkin-flavored muffins = completely normal. Muffins come in all fruit flavors, and while pumpkin isn’t technically a fruit, it is wildly popular. Bring a pumpkin spice muffin to a potluck, and no one will think you are a crazy person.  

3. Hostess Cupcakes

Pumpkin Spice Hostess Cupcakes might raise some brows at a potluck. But then again, wouldn’t bringing any Hostess product raise some brows? A point could be made that the cupcakes are hardly different than muffins, but it is still a little strange.  

4. Little Debbie Rolls

There is clearly a large market for pumpkin spice-flavored bakery goods. If one doesn’t find the cupcakes odd, the rolls are a piece of cake to understand.   

5. Pancakes

Waking up to a tall glass of refreshing orange juice, cheesy scrambled eggs and pumpkin spice pancakes seems to be a weird medley of flavors. Clearly some disagree and cannot wait to consume so many flavors so early in the morning.  

6. Oatmeal

This makes sense if you are strictly talking about texture. Warm, mushy oatmeal is no different than eating a warm bowl of pumpkin. Appetizing? Doesn’t sound like it.  

7. Cereal  

For all the times when you are craving both breakfast food and pumpkin, but you are not quite feeling something warm and mushy. So naturally, cold and mushy seems like a better option.

8. Breakfast Bars

Perfect for all your convenient pumpkin spice-flavored needs.  

9. Clif Bars

Sometimes regular breakfast bars just do not cut it. For all those times, pumpkin spice Clif Bars are the perfect pick-me-up.  

10. Chobani Yogurt  

Greek yogurt comes in all types of flavors, but a fruit like pumpkin is not typically one of those options. What is wrong with basic old peach?  

11. Lindt Truffles 

No one ever answers “What’s your favorite type of chocolate?” with “Pumpkin spice.” There is a reason this does not happen. I will stick with caramel and milk chocolate, thank you very much.  

12. Snack Bites  

I do not even know what this means, but no thank you.  Pumpkin spice aside, this does not look like an appetizing snack.  

13. Chai Latte

A fun spin on the classic pumpkin spice latte.  

14. Coffee

A product no one could make fun of you for consuming, except possibly by calling you a “basic white girl.”  But don’t all the items on this list scream that anyway?

HC Contributer Mizzou