10 Puppy Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

You’re waiting for the rest of the class to file in so you can start this exam you’ve been stressing over for weeks, and let’s face it, you need to get your mind off of things. Instagram is a safe haven for mindless scrolling and exactly what you need in those two or three minutes to calm yourself down. Sure, you have your hundreds of accounts that you already follow, the ones you can depend on to bring a smile to your face. But instead of accidentally scrolling through your feed and running into a photo of your ex with his new girlfriend at the beach, you need those accounts that are 100 percent happiness guaranteed. Naturally, this means looking at puppies.

Here are your top 10 go-to accounts that are sure to somehow make embarrassing coo-ing noises come out of your mouth while looking at your phone, so go follow them. Now.

10: @dearbeta

Just wook at his wittle tongue and his wittle legs!

9: @puppiesworld

I WILL TAKE ALL OF THEM. YES, PLEASE, ALL THE PUPPIES.

8: @omg__puppies

Actually though this little pup looks like a way better companion than a boyfriend.

7: @millandgrace

Get out of the cold little baby, you’ll freeze your little paws off!

6: @puppiesforall

So important.

5: @buddyboowaggytails

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. Come here and give me snuggles right now.

4: @harlowandsage

Is there any way I can get in the middle of this love nap??

3: @menandpuppies

Two of my favorite things: hot men and adorable puppies. But mostly puppies.

2: @marniethedog

Okay so Marnie isn’t exactly a puppy anymore BUT LOOK AT HER.

1: @thatsbabyanimals

So. Many. Little. Fat. Rolls. I just want to smush his adorable face.

BONUS: @thatsbabyanimals

The best thing about this account is that it’s ALL the baby animals you could imagine, so here’s a puppy (all dogs are puppies on the inside) taking care of little chicklets.

Being at college is ruff! (See what I did there?) So have some fun with these Instagram accounts, collegiettes, and make sure you follow @HerCampusMizzou as well for some awesome posts!

Schedule

HC Contributer Mizzou