10 Essentials for the Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Summer is only a few sweet weeks away, which means it’s time to search the stores for the items that will keep you prepared for hot days, long swims and cutoff shorts. Shopping for summer can be hard, which is why we at Her Campus Mizzou decided to round out a list of 10 items you’ll want to keep on hand with you all summer long.

1. Swell Water Bottle (Nordstrom)

Bring on the heat! This water bottle will keep your drink ice cold all day! Plus, it’s so cute it can double as an accessory!

2. Brappz

Ugh, bra straps. We all hate them, lets be real. Get comfortable with Brappz- which make wearing bra straps fun!

3. Dry Shampoo

We all know what humidity does to hair in the summer.  Beat the heat with dry shampoo to freshen up your hair whenever and wherever you need it.

4. Pure Silk Shaving Cream

Staying bikini ready in the summer means keeping up with your shaving.  Your sure to leave a soft finish and lovely smell with this Pure Silk shaving cream.

5. Sunglasses (Freyrs)

Well, duh! When aren’t you wearing sunnies in the summer? Freyrs has you covered for any style you can think of.

6. Monthly Gift

Just because its summer doesn’t mean our monthly friend stops paying a visit.  This monthly gift will ensure you are prepared to face it head on.

7. Sea Salt Texturizing Spray (Ulta)

Jump out of the shower with no time to dry and style? Throw some sea salt texturizing spray and get that effortless beachy look.

8. AZO Cranberry Gummies

Avoid discomfort this summer by eating these yummy gummies!

9. Flipflops (Havaianas)

Flip flops are the one and only shoe you will wear majority of your summer.  Stay comfortable and cute with Havaianas! They have every color imaginable so you are sure to fight a pair you love.

10. Beach Tote (Alphabet Bags)

You need something to throw all of these essentials in and hit the beach! A cute beach tote is a must.

Schedule

A writer and creator with a weird sense of humor. A big fan of the golden rule and an even bigger fan of the Blackhawks. Chicago-born, Mizzou-made. HCXO