Save Money While Savoring Your Meal: Dine with Savored.com

To savor, as Merriam-Webster explains, is to “taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it completely.” And what’s a bigger enjoyment-killer than an end of the meal check you need a payment plan to afford? Aside from a fly in your chardonnay (thank you, Alanis Morissette), nothing. However, with Savored.com, you can now save money while completely savoring your meal. 

How is this different than, say, Groupon or Living Social? On your typical deal site, a restaurant might show up where you pay a certain dollar value that translates into a greater dollar value to be used on your bill ($10 for $20 worth of food). Savored.com takes food and drink deals to the next level by offering a 30% off your bill for a standard $10. 

Why is this so awesome? Let’s say you go out to dinner with 5 of your girls and the bill comes to a total of $150. Discount the 30% you guys saved with Savored.com (down to $105) and add the $10 you paid for the deal-call the total bill $115. This means you saved a total of  $35, as opposed to the $10 you would have saved on your average deal site. Need we say more?

The oh-so-savory perks do not stop there. You also have the control to book your deal based on reservation, A.K.A no more unused coupons sitting around in your inbox. Also, these discounts include the real wallet hijacker-alcohol. Unfortunately, Massachusetts laws do not permit discounted alcohol sales, but Savored.com fixes this problem by offering 40% off your meal for the same $10. Simply wonderful.

Check out Savored.com to see how you can enjoy your food and drink in Boston completely. Yum.

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. Passionate about curating interactive, entertaining, and informative communities for Her Campus readers, she oversees Her Campus's social media and email strategy, manages the giveaways section of HerCampus.com, handles cross-promotional partnerships, and supervises new product launches in Her Campus Shop. Prior to this role, Chelsea managed activations with My Campus Chapters and the Her Campus Blogger Network on behalf of leading brands such as Chobani, Amtrak, neuro, SELF Magazine, and Macy's.

Chelsea graduated from Tufts University summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Relations. She is addicted to coffee and Sweetgreen kale caesar salads and completed her first Boston Marathon in 2014.