You Know You Were a Girl Scout When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

1. You immediately get annoyed everytime they change the name of a cookie! It’s Caramel deLights!      
  2. You understand what these words mean: foil packet, banana boat, s’mores and mountain pies.    
  3. Taking a buddy to the bathroom means something different to you than it does to everyone else​  
  4. Going to camp was the highlight of your summer.  

5. Camp songs randomly pop into your head (and you’re totally cool with it!) #makenewfriends  

6. Anytime someone asks for a prayer before a meal you immediately start singing the Addams Family table grace.  

7.  You bought tons of cookies and told yourself you’d freeze them but in reality they were gone within two weeks #noregrets  

8. You participated in educational lessons for fun just to earn a patch  

9. Speaking of those patches, remember how it was always a battle to see who had the most decorative vest?  

10. Last but definitely not least, you know camping doesn’t include a hotel! (Written with help from my sister and mother.)

Elizabeth Nace

Millersville

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3