Quote of the Week 9/23-9/29

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

“Surround yourself with success, winners eat with winners.” – Unknown

This quote speaks volumes.  Not only should you strive to be the best you, you can be, you should surround yourself with people who have that same mindset. Think about everything you want to attain, and start making it happen!  Be inspired by people who want to make a difference in the world, and the people who have sacrificed so much just to see you succeed. Motivate your friends family, and even people you don’t know to take advantage of every opportunity they are given. In the process, don’t let the negativity of people who don’t support your vision or ambition stop you from chasing your dreams.  You are who you hang with, so hang with people that are reaching just as far, if not further, for the moon and the stars.

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.