This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

It’s the beginning of the spring semester and the beginning of a new year. Many of us have New Year’s resolutions. Whether it’s to make new friends, get better grades, be healthier or get a job…  a lot of your resolutions can be accomplished with the help of some great friends and a support system.

Accomplish your resolution this year by joining a club! On-campus organizations are helpful for making friends, accomplishing goals and networking for possible careers. You can learn about several clubs at Organizational Outbreak, a bi-annual fair of student organizations at Millersville. It’s a great opportunity to understand what each organization is about and what you value in that organization. There are so many different c;ubs on campus that most people don’t know about! They can vary from Greek Life to academic and service clubs.

Some of the organizations you may see include:

Her Campus Millersville – FOR THE FIRST TIME!

ALLIES

Competitive Bowling Club

Expressions Dance

National Broadcasting Society (NBS)

Public Relations Studwnt Society of America (PRSSA)

Come see us and the other clubs on Thurs., Jan. 29 from 11-2 p.m. in the SMC MPR. See you there, and good luck this semester!

I am a junior at Millersville University and the secretary of the Her Campus Millersville chapter. I am a speech communication major with an option in Public Relations. I absolutely love animals! In fact I have several of my own including a dog, some fish, a lizard, and two rabbits. I currently work at Clarks Shoes at Park City and I love it. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. I love the beach and being near the water.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3