Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville News

The Truth About Garcinia Cambogia...

By Amirah Mikell
April 18, 2014 - 12:00am

With summer vastly approaching, many of us are trying to find new and innovative ways to get our beach bods in shape. From “squat” challenges, “body wraps”, “diet pills” and not eating anything after 9 p.m., there’s never an easy way to shed those extra pounds without compromising some part of our daily lives. If you ask me, there's really only one way to lose weight and keep it off, and that's by adopting a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, exercising daily and getting plenty of beauty rest. But for those of us who cannot wait any longer, health specialists have found a new weight loss supplement that ensures results without the hassle of sweating out your hair at the gym What is Garcinia Cambogia?...

Fun and Creative Easter Eggs

By Alexandra Blessing
April 12, 2014 - 10:55pm

We all remember the days we spent with our parents and siblings dying Easter eggs for the holiday. We thought it was fun when we were little just dipping the egg in the dye and watching it change color. Now that you’re older, don’t you find it boring to just dip an egg in blue dye and be done with it? Don’t be bored any more, there are numerous easy ways to amp up your plain Easter eggs into something that’s more fun and eye catching! Splatter Away! Splatter painting is fun. Dying Easter eggs is fun. Combine the two and you have double the fun. Once you have your eggs dyed, take some paint and just splatter it on! Warning: This WILL be messy. If you have a small child helping you with the eggs, take the paint splattering outside of the line of fire....

Will They Ever Find That Missing Plane?

By Amirah Mikell
April 4, 2014 - 12:00am

Will they ever find that missing plane? Aircraft and ships searching for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continue to face old problems in a new area of the southern Indian Ocean. From poor weather to floating garbage, search units are having difficulties in what seems to be a never ending search in finding the plane. READ MORE

LAUNCH 2014 is Coming to Lancaster

By Madison Sangrey
March 28, 2014 - 11:49pm

“Some people have lives; some people have music, but music is always a way of life.”   John Greene READ MORE

HC Spring Break Survival Kit

By Alexandra Blessing
March 17, 2014 - 7:28pm

Hello collegiettes™! If you all remember our Back-to-School Survival Kit, then you will certainly remember you had the chance to win free stuff. Well, guess what? You have another chance to win free stuff from our Spring Break Survival Kit! First of all, thank you to all of our partners for sending these items for myself, my team and my lovely readers. You are all wonderful! Chipotle European Wax Center Her Campus National Neuro TRESemmé Yokini Swimwear ZOTOS Second of all, my dear readers, read on to find out what you could potentially win and how to win it! READ MORE

Spring Has Sprung at Millersville

By Alexandra Blessing
March 14, 2014 - 12:00am

Spring has sprung at Millersville! And what better way to get into the season’s spirit than to bring it out in your wardrobe! Spring is filled with florals, brights, and pastels; all three of these factors are included in this outfit that was put together by a fashion guru online. Whoever did so has an awesome sense of style because personally, I would rock this outfit myself if I had the same pieces. The blend of the greens and pinks mixes so well together that it’s like you’re a budding, walking flower… if you understand what I mean. Continue reading about why this outfit is such a good choice! READ MORE

Thanks, Soffe!

By Alexandra Blessing
March 7, 2014 - 12:00am

There are so many perks to being an Editor-in-Cheif for a chapter to Her Campus. Want to know what they are? Well, I'm only going to post about one for now... FREE STUFF IN THE MAIL! I recieved an e-mail from Her Campus National asking if any of the Campus Correspondents would want to get a free sample of an item from Soffe. Naturally as a college student, I said, "Yes, of course"! READ MORE

From Mexico: Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas

By Alexandra Blessing
February 28, 2014 - 12:00am

First Italy, then Japan.  Now where are we?  I’ll give you a hint, there’s hot weather, lots of spicy food, and fiestas!  Bienvenidos a México! You and your roommate(s) are craving Mexican food tonight.  Taco Bell sounds like a good idea.  It’s cheap, easy, and fast, but what about all of those calories??  A lot of what you would be eating are empty calories loaded with carbs and fat.  Combined into a meal, these two don’t mix well.  Plus, the meat used at Taco Bell really isn’t so great after all.  Instead, try a skinnier version of Taco Bell.  This recipe for enchiladas is a healthy and tasty alternative to those Taco Bell cravings. READ MORE

From Japan: Make Your Own Sushi

By Alexandra Blessing
February 22, 2014 - 3:11pm

If you read my previous food article, you will remember that we are taking a food trip around the globe.  Previously, we were in Italy for pasta (Mmmmm my favorite).  Today, we are jet setting to the other end of the Pacific to Japan. READ MORE

Sorority Jewelry for your Sisterhood Needs

By Alexandra Blessing
February 12, 2014 - 1:40pm

Hey all you sorority girls; I've got news for you! There is an easy, cheap and affordable way to maintain your stylish sorority wardrobe without breaking your bank. The Lettered Company is a newly launched sorority jewelry line by Samantha Levin. Samantha is a recent graduate from Emory University in Altanta. As an alumna of Kappa Kappa Gamma, Samantha wanted to create something that would appeal to any sorority member, thus The Lettered Company was born.  READ MORE