Her Campus Millersville Features

• Organization Outbreak

It's the beginning of the spring semester and the beginning of a new year. Many of us have New Year’s resolutions. Whether it's to make new...

• Hot Holiday Eyes

‘Tis the season to be sparkly! Greens, reds, and golds are always apparent during the holiday season. And don’t forget about the sparkle!...

• Deck Your Nails

Deck your nails with red and glitter fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. Let your nails be the star of the show this December! They can be perfect...

• HCM’s Guide to Hanukkah

What is Hanukkah? Or Hannukah? Or Chanukah? See here for 15 other spellings . In my time at Millersville, I’ve come across students who don...

• HCM Plans for Winter Break

Hooray, winter break is almost here! HCM staffers share their plans for the break. Some of us will be making the most of it by pushing...

• HC Finals Survival Kit

As a branch of Her Campus, Her Campus Millersville gets "Survival Kits" in the mail twice a semester. HOW AWESOME! Here's what we got in...

• Our Favorite Memories from the 90s

In honor of 90s Nostalgia Week here at Her Campus Millersville, we shared our favorite childhood memories with each other at our meeting...

• Things We Miss From The 90s-Toys

HCM is getting geared up for 90s nostalgia week! Everything on the HCM website will be about the 90s. Visit us between November 16-22 for...

• Our Celebrity Look-alikes

Amirah and Alexandra were talking about this during the PRSSA National Conference to Washington, D.C. a few weeks ago, and we wanted to try...

• The Perfect College Pet

Finding something to do around campus with your friends can always be a challenge. Go to the gym? Already went. Do homework? Finished. Go...

• The History of Halloween

Since we were children, we’ve been celebrating the spirit of Halloween by dressing up in scary costumes, walking from house to house,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style