This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Self proclaimed “Queen of Darkness” Morgan Reagle loves the halloween season, as well as good scares all year round. Just be careful when you enter the Winter Performing Arts Center, she and her fellow music majors haunt the halls from dawn til dusk. 

Name: Morgan Reagle

Age: 18

Year of Graduation: 2020

Hometown: Bel Air, Maryland

Major: Music Business and Technology

What is your favorite thing about Millersville? It’s not a small college, but it’s also not a large college. Overall it’s fairly closely knit.

Why did you choose Music Business Technology? I’ve always really liked music and always wanted to be a music major. I took a music technology class in high school and thought, “this is what I want to do!” And then I saw MU had the MBT major and I thought that was the best way to get a career in music.

What’s your favorite class? My first year seminar. The professor’s great!

What are you going to be for Halloween? A witch!

What are your favorite Halloween movies?  Scream, The Addams Family, and HalloweenTown!

What’s the first Halloween costume you remember having? I was Dorothy. I remember because my uncle scared me, and I jumped out of my ruby slippers!

What’s your favorite type of candy? Sour Patch Kids.

What are you doing for Halloween? I’m working the Killersville event on Halloweekend. Then on Monday, the Music Department is having a party and costume contest starting around 8 am!

What would be your weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse?  See here’s my thing, if I have a gun, I’ll run out of bullets. If I have a bow and arrow, I’ll run out of arrows. If I had a close up weapon, I’d probably pick a bat with nails, but I don’t want to get close to a zombie.

What’s your favorite part of Halloween? It’s like Christmas in that we celebrate it all month. It just has this feel about it that makes Halloween a season more than a holiday. I just love Halloween. 

I'm currently a junior at Millersville University with a major in International Studies and German and a minor in Government and Political Affairs. Outside of Her Campus I am invovled with Student Government, Society for International Human Rights, and German Club. When I somehow miraculously have free time I usually spend it being a total geek: gaming, watching youtube, watching netflix, you get the gist. Besides all that I also enjoy being creative in a variety of mediums as well as ice skating. I'm looking forward to the next few years at MU and I can't wait to see where it will all take me!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3