This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Today we are going to be learning about our Her Campus writer, Lexie!

Lexie is a writer for Her Campus, but will be taking over for the position of treasurer in Fall 2018. She is extremely grateful for this opportunity! Lexie is a sophomore Early Childhood Education major here at Millersville University with a STEM Integration minor. Lexie loves to write for Her Campus, but she also enjoys getting involved in many different ways on campus. She dances for Expressions Dance, as well as participates in ECHO which is the Early Childhood Education Organization club on campus. When Lexie is off campus you can find her working at her local ice cream shop, babysitting in the mornings, as well as teaching dance to children ages 3-9. Some of Lexie’s passions outside of school and work include: doing makeup, watching YouTube videos, hanging out with friends, and dancing wherever she can. Over the summer, she is most looking forward to going to New Smyrna Beach, FL, North Carolina, and going to see a few concerts as well. Next fall, Lexie will be serving as Orientation Leader for the new incoming students at Millersville, serving as a Peer Mentor for First Year Students, and beginning her new job at Saxby’s student run cafe! Lexie is looking forward to these new experiences and is ready to meet new people! If you see Lexie on campus, make sure to say hello!

I'm currently a junior at Millersville University with a major in International Studies and German and a minor in Government and Political Affairs. Outside of Her Campus I am invovled with Student Government, Society for International Human Rights, and German Club. When I somehow miraculously have free time I usually spend it being a total geek: gaming, watching youtube, watching netflix, you get the gist. Besides all that I also enjoy being creative in a variety of mediums as well as ice skating. I'm looking forward to the next few years at MU and I can't wait to see where it will all take me!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3