This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

This weeks’ campus cutie is a Leo from Middletown, PA!

Mallory Judy is a freshman in Hobbs hall. She can be found quoting Bridesmaids, making all her friends laugh constantly, and being the class clown.

Her nickname? “Big Booty Judy”. Why? Her last name is Judy!

This blonde campus cutie loves ALL types of movies from comedy to a good chic flick with some popcorn and tissues. She could sometimes even be mistaken for Rebel Wilson in the personality/voice department.

I wonder if she can even do the mermaid…

There is nothing Mal loves more than hanging out with her best friends from home and her tight knit family. This college freshman’s favorite color is blue, and right handed, as well as LOVES shopping at Forever 21. 

You can find Mallory just hanging out on Wednesdays and Fridays since she only has one class on those days! One of her favorite foods to devour is mashed potatoes (preferably not from the Upper Deck). Fun fact: did you know she works at a diner? Yeah, probably not.

Mal’s favorite day of the week? Hump day.

Favorite movie? Bridesmaids (the puppies at the bridal shower are the absolute cutest, lets be real)

Some of her #mancrushmondays include Jesse McCartney, Bill Skarsgard, Ryan Sheckler, and Harry Styles (obvi). 

Want to find out more? Follow Mal on instagram and say hello to this friendly lady! (@malloryhazel)
College DIY girl. PR Major. Blog enthusiast. You can always find me eating peanut butter anything and sporting a striped shirt.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3