Lazy Girls’ Guide to Fall Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I know that for me, fall is my favorite season. I love the leaves changing color, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and fall fashion. The only part of fall that I don’t like is the overwhelming amount of work in college. Midterms, papers, extra curricular activities, and trying to manage a social life can get a bit stressful. Since the workload gets so intense around this time, I get very lazy with my outfits. So here is my Lazy Girls’ Guide to Fall Fashion!

Tip 1: Layer!

One of my favorite ways to layer is to wear a puffer vest and a long-sleeved shirt or a sweatshirt. It keeps you warm and cozy, but it’s still cute! Wear it with jeans and boots, or leggings and Uggs! Here are some of my favorite vests:

Tip 2: Use Scarves!

Scarves are a great way to add texture and layers to an outfit, and they keep you warm! They make it look like you put effort into your outfit even if you just rolled out of bed! Infinity scarves my favorite kinds of scarves…

Tip 3: Wear Comfy Boots!

Uggs might not be the most attractive thing in the world, but they definitely are comfortable! I also really love riding boots. They look more stylish, but wear thick socks underneath them and they’re super comfy! Here are a few of my favorite styles…

Tip 4: Leggings!

Yes, you should wear a longer shirt with leggings so that your butt isn’t exposed. Leggings can add a layer to an outfit. It will make it look like you tried a little bit when you were getting ready but you’ll still be so comfortable! My favorites are from Victoria’s Secret or H&M.

Happy fall lazy girls!

JillianDeck

Millersville

I am currently a Multidisciplinary Studies major at Millersville University with an emphasis in Athletic Coaching and Public Relations. I love to workout and try new fitness classes and exercises. I also love to travel and hang out with my friends.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3