This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

General Info

Age: 19

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Hometown: Stewartstown, Pa.

Year: 2017

Major: Secondary Math Education

Minor:  Don’t have one

Campus Activities: Color Guard

Other Hobbies: Reading and puzzle games

Favorites

Favorite thing about Millersville: The campus

Favorite Food: Tacos

Favorite TV show: “Falling Skies”

Favorite music artist: Eleventyseven

Favorite color: Yellow

The Future

What’s your dream job: To be a math teacher at a high school.

Where do see yourself in 10 years: Teaching

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate: Get a spot on the Dean’s list.

Random:

What’s a funny story your friends can tell about you? There was a time I was sick and all of my friends thought I was drunk. It was really funny.

Biggest pet peeve:  Hypocrites

Biggest fear: Scary dogs

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you?  I play golf.

Do you have special talents? I can crochet.

What’s something you wish you could do? I wish I could change the weather.

Just Because

Coke or Pepsi: Neither

Which superhero would you be and why? I would be Wolverine because I like the hand to hand combat and the weapons.

Where do you think is the best place to eat on campus? The North Side Bistro

Rachel Umile

Millersville

I am an English Secondary Education major. Whenever I have free time you can usually find me spending time with my friends. I am currently in the process of becoming a member of Delta Zeta. My favorite food is a tie between chicken fingers and macaroni & cheese. Whenever I need time to relax and just have some time to myself, I usually either watch some television or curl up with a good book. I love television and love watching all sorts of different shows but if I had to list my favorite shows they would be pretty little liars, teen wolf, and friends. I also love to bake. I am a dreamer. I dream that one day I will be the author of a best selling novel and I want to spend a summer in Europe visiting all the different countries. I am from Feasterville Trevose PA and I am a freshman at Millersville University.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3