This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

General Info

Age: 18

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Hometown: Sunberry, Pa.

Year: 2017

Major: Psychology

Minor:  None

Campus Activities: None

Other Hobbies: Read, play video games, swim

Favorites

Favorite thing about Millersville: It’s a pretty campus.

Favorite Food: Green beans.

Favorite TV show: “Lost”

Favorite music artist: Brand New.

Favorite color: Purple.

The Future

What’s your dream job: To be a psychologist.

Where do see yourself in 10 years: With a job and a family.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate: Do something around campus, like join a club that interests me.

Random:

What’s a funny story your friends can tell about you? I was laying in my boyfriends room and I lifted my head up and broke the silence by yelling “Destroy us all! Destroy us all!” and then I laid back down. No one questioned me.

Biggest pet peeve: Bad drivers.

Biggest fear: Death of a loved one.

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you?  I don’t want kids.

Do you have special talents? I can roll my R’s.

What’s something you wish you could do? I wish I could breathe underwater.

Just Because

Coke or Pepsi: Neither.

Which superhero would you be and why? The Flash, cause he’s bada$$!

Where do you think is the best place to eat on campus? The Sugar Bowl.

Rachel Umile

Millersville

I am an English Secondary Education major. Whenever I have free time you can usually find me spending time with my friends. I am currently in the process of becoming a member of Delta Zeta. My favorite food is a tie between chicken fingers and macaroni & cheese. Whenever I need time to relax and just have some time to myself, I usually either watch some television or curl up with a good book. I love television and love watching all sorts of different shows but if I had to list my favorite shows they would be pretty little liars, teen wolf, and friends. I also love to bake. I am a dreamer. I dream that one day I will be the author of a best selling novel and I want to spend a summer in Europe visiting all the different countries. I am from Feasterville Trevose PA and I am a freshman at Millersville University.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3