Kate Smith ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Kate Smith

Age: 22

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Lancaster, PA

Year: Graduating in spring 2012

Major/Minor: Vocal performance major

Campus activites: University choir, Keystone singers, ACDA, Millersville performance group, director of 8 to the Bar (Millersville’s vocal jazz ensemble), lead in the Millersville opera “The Old Maid and the Thief”.

Other hobbies: Horror movies, hiking, dancing, tennis, cooking.

Dream job: Teaching college level voice lessons and music history classes at a 4-year university. 

Favorite professor at MU: Professor Kristin Sims 

One thing you’d find in her fridge: Cheese.

One thing she wants to do at MU before she graduates: Have the Millersville vocal jazz group become a credited ensemble.

If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be: Hermonie Granger.

Pet peeves: People who don’t follow through with commitments, people who do not follow directions.

Perfect guy: Brown hair, brown eyes, 6’0″+, nice teeth, funny, outgoing, liked animals, likes music. 

Quirky fact: I want to be an actor on SNL someday.

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.