Jenn Hanner Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Jenn Hanner

Age: 21

Hometown: Born in Kansas, but currently lives in Lancaster.

Major: Communication Studies

Minor: Linguistics and Spanish 

Relationship Status: Single 

Twitter/Instagram: Twitter: @jennhann22  /  Instagram: @jennhann22

What are you involved in on campus? I’m the Vice President of Operations for Alpha Sigma Tau, Vice President of Colleges Against Cancer, part of the SHARP team, Vice President of the Panhellenic Council and an orientation student manager.

What do you do with your free time? I don’t have any free time since I’m so involved! I also work at Stauffers of Kissel Hill, but if I have time I like to nap.

If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy? I’d buy a new radio for my car since mine doesn’t work right now.

Who is your celebrity crush? Adam Levine, because he’s perfect.

What’s your biggest fear? I’m afraid of the future, because my life changes so much just from day to day that I can’t imagine what life will be like later on.

What’s your favorite food? Mashed potatoes, well actually any kind of potatoes.

What’s your favorite color? Purple, but blue is a close second.

What’s your favorite animal? Black bears, because they just look so cuddly.

What’s your favorite TV show? “Friends,” because who doesn’t love Chandler?

What’s your favorite MU memory? Being an orientation leader last summer and getting to bond with all the other OL’s and my students.

What’s your dream job? To work in student affairs at a college campus and help with orientation.

What’s your dream summer vacation? To go camping with my mom’s side of the family in Colorado. I used to go there every summer when I lived in the midwest, but being in Pennsylvania now makes it hard to get to see them and go on the annual trip with them.

Alexis Nahory

Millersville

Millersville University '18 English Major
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3