This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

This picture was taken at 5:05 p.m. and the sun is already setting. Fifteen minutes later, it was completely dark outside. That’s right, the clocks were set back an hour so the darkness sets in a lot sooner. Have fun getting tired at 6 p.m., Millersville!

Jenna Moyer

Millersville

My name is Jenna Moyer, I'm 21 years old, and I am currently a junior at Millersville University where I'm an Early Childhood and Special Education major. I love kids and I have a 3 year old nephew, who also happens to be my godson! My favorite color is purple and lilies are my favorite flower. I am absolutely obsessed with the show Friends! I love going to concerts, even concerts where I have no idea who bands are, because that's how you get to know good music. My favorite band is Parachute. I love my friends, boyfriend, and family, and I would have no idea what I would do without them!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3