This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”

And where’s the best place to sing? At a musical of course! Elf the Musical will be playing at the Fulton Opera House in Lancaster City, starting now through January 3rd. So take your friends one weekend and enjoy a great show with Buddy the Elf. Millersville University students also get discounts, so get to the box office as soon as you can.

Jenna Moyer

Millersville

My name is Jenna Moyer, I'm 21 years old, and I am currently a junior at Millersville University where I'm an Early Childhood and Special Education major. I love kids and I have a 3 year old nephew, who also happens to be my godson! My favorite color is purple and lilies are my favorite flower. I am absolutely obsessed with the show Friends! I love going to concerts, even concerts where I have no idea who bands are, because that's how you get to know good music. My favorite band is Parachute. I love my friends, boyfriend, and family, and I would have no idea what I would do without them!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3