Cupcakes or a Piece of Heaven?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If you’re ever looking for a cupcake that tastes like actual love, head over to Lancaster Cupcake in Lancaster City. The little shop has a wide variety of insanely delicious cupcakes for your guilty pleasures! Pictured clockwise starting from the left: fudge brownie cupcake, lemon raspberry, strawberry champagne and cookie dough! 

Lancaster Cupcake was featured on the popular show “Cupcake Wars,” and it’s no surprise! These cupcakes send you straight into clouds made of fluffy icing and moist cake. Make sure you get your hands on one!

Jessica Moore

Millersville

I'm currently a junior at Millersville Unversity studying biology! I started at HC as a first semester freshman and have been with it ever since. Along with writing passionately for Her Campus, I am also a member of Alpha Sigma Tau.  My passions include reading, writing, animals, and food. In my spare time, I thoroughly enjoy binging netflix, reading a good book, and taking naps.  Instagram: @jessy_poo96 Twitter: @jessy_poo96
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3