This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Age: 20

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Hometown: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania

Year: Junior

Major: Chemistry

Campus Activites: Resident Assistant, member of the American Chemical Society 

Other Hobbies: Watching football, being physically active, cars

Favorite Aspect about Millersville: The campus is not too big and not too small, not to mention the scenery around campus is very nice as well as the people.

Favorite Food: Mozzarella sticks

Favorite TV Show: “SportsCenter”

Favorite Movie: Gladiator

Favorite Musician: AC/DC

Favorite Color: Black

Dream Job: Chemistry professor or working in chemical research

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? With an outstanding wife, car and job.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? Do the ropes course!

Biggest pet peeve? People who don’t live up to their potential.

Biggest fear? Not being successful.

Is there a funny story your friends can tell about you? Hanging upside down from a bunk bed pretending I was Batman.

Do you have any special talents? Just being well-rounded.

What’s something you wish you could do? Go to Texas A&M University to get my doctorate in chemistry.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for? Making a large chemical advancement that improves society.

Do you have a mantra you live by? Don’t be afraid to be yourself!

Olivia Miller is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications with a concentration in public relations and a minor in international studies at Millersville University. She is a sophomore enrolled in communications, public relations, international studies and statistics courses. She is currently a resident assistant and an office assistant at Millersville University. Olivia has previously served as a donor relations intern at Lancaster Mediation Center during Fall 2013. Olivia has gained work knowledge while serving in five part-time positions. She is involved in extracurricular activities as an active secretary of Colleges Against Cancer.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3