Arleigh-Elizabeth Nace: Extra Cream and Sugar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

When she’s not finding a way to relate everyday life to Harry Potter and drinking a large mocha from Dunkin Donuts, you’ll find our fabulous treasurer, Arleigh-Elizabeth Nace, becoming future teacher-of-the-year and being a fantastic Her Campus Millersville member!

Name: Arleigh-Elizabeth Nace

Age: 22

Birthday: May 20, 1994

Year: Junior

Hometown: Granville, PA

Major? Secondary English Education and Special Education

Why did you pick your major? I want to make sure future students enjoy school (to the best of my abilities) and I want to be a positive influence in their lives, like my past teachers were for me. 

What’s your favorite thing about Millersville?  I love the environment and, of course, Her Campus!

Why do you love Her Campus? When I first came to Millersville I didn’t really think I fit in. Many people only knew me as “Oliver’s owner” or “That girl who walks that cute dog” and that really bothered me. When I joined Her Campus I became part of a sisterhood and gained many friends. I feel comfortable in this club and welcomed. Joining Her Campus was the best decision I could have made.

What has been your favorite class you’ve taken so far at Millersville? American Gothic Literature with Dr. Rineer.

If you could pick one food to eat forever, what would it be? Fried rice!

What’s your favorite order from Dunkin Donuts? Medium mocha iced coffee with extra cream and extra sugar.

If you could only watch 3 movies for the rest of your life, which 3 would you pick? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Matilda, and She’s the Man.

Ashley Haywood

Millersville

I'm a senior English major with a focus in writing studies and I hope to someday write for a publication within in Lancaster area. I drink more coffee than I probably should, my cat is my baby, and I'm obsessed with my planner. You'll always find me on campus in the library with a cup of coffee in hand! 
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3