Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville Archives

Finals Survival Kit from HC National

By Alexandra Blessing
May 13, 2014 - 11:51pm

It's that time of semester...finals week! I'm well aware our finals are over and the summer has begun, but that doesn't mean this girl can stop blogging. All the stress? Gone. All the tiredness? Gone. All the junk food? Gone. What helped me and my Her Campus Millersville team get through finals week was the Finals Week Survival Kit sent to us so kindly from Her Campus National. The kit included food (healthy food!) to get us through our he*l week of studying and sleep deprivation. Let me tell you, the snacks were delicious by the way. So, thank you to HC National for providing us with the kit and popchips, LUNA and Chipotle for participating. Chipotle We got BOGO gift cards! Yummy-delicious burritoes, here we come!...

A Little Piece of My Bucket List for Summer

By Alexandra Blessing
May 9, 2014 - 12:00am

What is a bucket list?  Is it the comedy-drama film starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson trying to do all sorts of things before they die?  Well, yes and no.  A bucket list is a compiled list of things that can be completed before you die, or it could be a list of things to do before the end of summer, by the time you turn 30, etc.  Basically it’s a list of things that have some sort of significance to you whether it’s fun or if it’s something that you really want to make a difference in someone’s life. READ MORE

What are your plans for the summer?

By Tammy Muhtadi

Brittany Oreszko '14: An Ode to Millersville

By Brittany Oreszko
May 8, 2014 - 12:00am

It may seem a bit unorthodox to feature myself in this article. However, with this being my last Campus Celeb article before I graduate, the rule book is going out the window. All year long I have been covering this blog, listening to my fellow students share stories about their time at Millersville. So collegiettes, it seemed about time that I shared some of my own favorites with you. But first a message to Millersville and my fellow graduates:   Dear Millersville, READ MORE

Kim Anderson

By Rachel Umile
May 6, 2014 - 11:19pm

General Info Age: 19 Relationship Status: In a Relationship Hometown: Stewartstown, Pa. Year: 2017 Major: Secondary Math Education Minor:  Don't have one Campus Activities: Color Guard Other Hobbies: Reading and puzzle games READ MORE

5 Ways To Make Studying Less Stressful

By Allie Remis
May 5, 2014 - 12:00pm

Finals week isn’t fun for anyone, but there are ways to study that are easier or at least less stressful than others. Trying to find a study room in the library shouldn’t have to be harder than the actual class material you are reviewing! 1. Remember to take breaks READ MORE

Longaberger Basket Bingo

By Raven Smith
May 4, 2014 - 12:00am

Join Millersville University's Student-Athlete Advisory Committee for a night of Longaberger Basket Bingo. Doors open at 3:30 p.m., bingo begins 4 p.m. Tickets cost are $20. The tickets will include 20 games of bingo! Numerous raffle prizes are available! All proceeds will go to Make-a-Wish Foundation. READ MORE

Hope Foy '15

By Malei Walton
May 3, 2014 - 11:59am

General Info Name:   Hope Foy   Hometown:   Philadelphia, Pa. Major:   Government and Political Affairs Age:   21 Campus Activities:  Gospel Choir, Bible Campus Ministries READ MORE

Who here has been personally victimized by Regina George?

By Tammy Muhtadi

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

By Alexandra Blessing
May 1, 2014 - 1:12am

In order to show appreciation for "Mean Girls" this week, I wore pink on Wednesday! The hot pink peasant top is from Kohl's, lace white tank top from Charlotte Russe, and khaki-colored skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe as well. To keep the pink going, I wore light pink rose stud earrings. I also accessorized with a long necklace studded with pearls.   I was allowed to sit with "The Plastics" on Wednesday. I feel included. READ MORE