Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville Archives

Who is your favorite character from "Mean Girls"?

By Tammy Muhtadi

The Truth About Garcinia Cambogia...

By Amirah Mikell
April 18, 2014 - 12:00am

With summer vastly approaching, many of us are trying to find new and innovative ways to get our beach bods in shape. From “squat” challenges, “body wraps”, “diet pills” and not eating anything after 9 p.m., there’s never an easy way to shed those extra pounds without compromising some part of our daily lives. If you ask me, there's really only one way to lose weight and keep it off, and that's by adopting a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, exercising daily and getting plenty of beauty rest. But for those of us who cannot wait any longer, health specialists have found a new weight loss supplement that ensures results without the hassle of sweating out your hair at the gym What is Garcinia Cambogia?...

Mr. Millersville James Randall

By Malei Walton
April 17, 2014 - 9:37am

Name: James C. Randall Jr. Age: 20 years old Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. Major: Speech Communications w/ Concentration in Broadcasting What made you choose Millersville? It was not only the most affordable school but the distance between home and school is just right. Are you involved in anything on campus? READ MORE

Unique and Fun Clothes for Spring

By Alexandra Blessing
April 16, 2014 - 12:00am

Priscilla Mulrooney knows how to shop! Her tassel earrings, bought off the clearence rack for a dollar at H&M, bring an effortlessly unique vibe to her outfit. Her top, originally from Target, was purchased brand new at Goodwill. "It came from Target so I went to the store and found it there, then went to Goodwill a few days later and bought it," said Priscilla. READ MORE

Aaron Jaffe '17

By sabhawke
April 15, 2014 - 6:40pm

General Info Age:  18 Relationship Status:  Single Hometown:  Pottstown, Pa. Year:  Freshman Major: Communications-Public Relations Minors: German and Entrepreneurship Campus activities: Men’s Glee Club, MUTV, Hillel, ACMO (All Campus Music Organization), Chromatic Expansion,  German Club and UAB (University Activities Board). READ MORE

10 Makeup Tips Nobody Told You About

By Jenna Moyer
April 15, 2014 - 3:51pm

Is your makeup always running out too quickly or do you wish there were easier ways to apply it? Well, here are a couple tricks to keep your makeup lasting with just simple objects you can find around your room! 1. Repurposed Plastic Spoon Use a plastic spoon to make applying mascara easier to your bottom lashes. 2. Scotch Tape Eye Stencil Use a piece of scotch tape to make a balanced and even look for both eyes. READ MORE

Free Bingo for MU Students

By Raven Smith
April 15, 2014 - 3:45pm

Free bingo for MU students; it's going to be fun! Participants are able to win: one of two $20 gas cards several movies candy and much more! Please bring your student I.D.     READ MORE

Zumbathon

By Olivia K. Miller
April 13, 2014 - 12:00am

Do you love getting your Zumba on? Do you love meeting new people? Do you love doing new activities with friends? If you said yes to any of these questions then you should check out Zumbathon! Zumbathon is a fundraiser being held on behalf of the Social Work Organization. The cost of the event is $10 for Millersville students and $15 for non-students. The Social Work Organization is a student organization that links the educational focus of social work to volunteer work with social service agencies in the community. The primary purpose of this organization is to provide social work majors with experience and views in the social work field while finding the reality of social service needs within the community.  READ...

Fun and Creative Easter Eggs

By Alexandra Blessing
April 12, 2014 - 10:55pm

We all remember the days we spent with our parents and siblings dying Easter eggs for the holiday. We thought it was fun when we were little just dipping the egg in the dye and watching it change color. Now that you’re older, don’t you find it boring to just dip an egg in blue dye and be done with it? Don’t be bored any more, there are numerous easy ways to amp up your plain Easter eggs into something that’s more fun and eye catching! Splatter Away! Splatter painting is fun. Dying Easter eggs is fun. Combine the two and you have double the fun. Once you have your eggs dyed, take some paint and just splatter it on! Warning: This WILL be messy. If you have a small child helping you with the eggs, take the paint splattering outside of the line of fire....

What is your favorite Mean Girls quote?

By Tammy Muhtadi