Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville Archives

Melissa Witt '14

By Brittany Oreszko
April 24, 2014 - 12:00am

Melissa (far right) poses with some MU friends READ MORE

Kelsey Derrick

By Rachel Umile
April 22, 2014 - 9:33am

General Info Age: 18 Relationship Status: In a Relationship Hometown: Sunberry, Pa. Year: 2017 Major: Psychology Minor:  None Campus Activities: None Other Hobbies: Read, play video games, swim READ MORE

5 Easy Hairstyles for Finals Week

By Allie Remis
April 21, 2014 - 12:00am

With the semester ending soon and finals approaching, the last thing a collegiette has time to spend on is her hair. Don't let the heat and stress of studying keep you from wearing a cute hairstyle. These hairstyles are quick and easy to do but still look cute! 1. Braided top knot A messy bun is my go-to hairstyle when I'm in a rush, but that can look sloppy. If you put your hair in a high ponytail and braid it before wrapping it around into a bun, you can get this cute-messy but not-that-messy top knot bun.   READ MORE

SOLA Block Party

By Raven Smith
April 20, 2014 - 10:51pm

Join SOLA for a night of fun! There will be a block party on the SMC promenade. Music and food will be provided to the public; it will be free! READ MORE

Who is your favorite character from "Mean Girls"?

By Tammy Muhtadi

The Truth About Garcinia Cambogia...

By Amirah Mikell
April 18, 2014 - 12:00am

With summer vastly approaching, many of us are trying to find new and innovative ways to get our beach bods in shape. From “squat” challenges, “body wraps”, “diet pills” and not eating anything after 9 p.m., there’s never an easy way to shed those extra pounds without compromising some part of our daily lives. If you ask me, there's really only one way to lose weight and keep it off, and that's by adopting a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, exercising daily and getting plenty of beauty rest. But for those of us who cannot wait any longer, health specialists have found a new weight loss supplement that ensures results without the hassle of sweating out your hair at the gym What is Garcinia Cambogia?...

Mr. Millersville James Randall

By Malei Walton
April 17, 2014 - 9:37am

Name: James C. Randall Jr. Age: 20 years old Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. Major: Speech Communications w/ Concentration in Broadcasting What made you choose Millersville? It was not only the most affordable school but the distance between home and school is just right. Are you involved in anything on campus? READ MORE

Unique and Fun Clothes for Spring

By Alexandra Blessing
April 16, 2014 - 12:00am

Priscilla Mulrooney knows how to shop! Her tassel earrings, bought off the clearence rack for a dollar at H&M, bring an effortlessly unique vibe to her outfit. Her top, originally from Target, was purchased brand new at Goodwill. "It came from Target so I went to the store and found it there, then went to Goodwill a few days later and bought it," said Priscilla. READ MORE

Aaron Jaffe '17

By sabhawke
April 15, 2014 - 6:40pm

General Info Age:  18 Relationship Status:  Single Hometown:  Pottstown, Pa. Year:  Freshman Major: Communications-Public Relations Minors: German and Entrepreneurship Campus activities: Men’s Glee Club, MUTV, Hillel, ACMO (All Campus Music Organization), Chromatic Expansion,  German Club and UAB (University Activities Board). READ MORE

10 Makeup Tips Nobody Told You About

By Jenna Moyer
April 15, 2014 - 3:51pm

Is your makeup always running out too quickly or do you wish there were easier ways to apply it? Well, here are a couple tricks to keep your makeup lasting with just simple objects you can find around your room! 1. Repurposed Plastic Spoon Use a plastic spoon to make applying mascara easier to your bottom lashes. 2. Scotch Tape Eye Stencil Use a piece of scotch tape to make a balanced and even look for both eyes. READ MORE