Her Campus Millersville Archives

• Kelsey Bundra: Editor-in-Chief

How old are you? 21 What is your hometown? Allentown, Pa. What is your Twitter handle? @KelseyBundra What year are you? Senior What is your...

• Working Dogs 101

Have you ever seen a dog in Walmart, Ruby Tuesday’s, or some other place that they normally aren’t? Did you notice if they had a vest on?...

• Emily Forry

Emily Forry Age: 18 Hometown: York, Pennsylvania Relationship Status: T aken like Bacon! Year: Freshman Major: Early childhood education...

• Ronda Rousey, Fighting to Empower

If you don’t know her yet, you certainly know someone talking about her. She goes by “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey. She serves as the Ultimate...

• 5 Books to Read this Fall

From reading boring books about the history of mathematics or the philosophy of logic, it's easy to understand why college students' brains...

• Sabra Baker

Sabra Baker Age: 19 Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio Relationship status: Single Year: Sophomore Major: Communications with an option in...

• Dorney Park Haunt

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 09/18/2015 (All day) to Sat, 10/31/2015 (All day)
    Dorney Park
  • Spring Concert Genre Survey

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/23/2015 - 12:00 to Fri, 10/02/2015 - 23:45
    Get Involved Site (https://getinvolved.millersville.edu/)
  • Starbucks Love

The first day of fall = cute hats, skinny jeans and red lipstick! I'm in love with my Rimmel London Kate Moss red lipstick. It stays on all...

• 7 Ways You Know You Love Fall

We are rounding out our fall theme week with this awesome list to get you pumped for the rest of the season. Fall has just started, but we'...

• Dorney Park Halloween HAUNT

During the day, Dorney Park is a fun, family-friendly amusement park with roller coasters and rides for every age. Once the Halloween...

• Johana Reynoso '17

How old are you? 21 What's your hometown? I was born and raised in Lancaster, Pa. Both of my parents and my older brother immigrated to the...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style