Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville Archives

Fall Basics

By Rachael Ulmer
October 31, 2014 - 12:38am

The recent weather we have been having is great for fall fashion. It's the perfect time to get creative with some layered items or accessories, and you don't have to worry about hiding it all under a heavy winter coat, just yet!   Donunshae Sanders: Public Relations, Junior Donunshae works at GAP and admits that most of the clothes she wears are from there as well. She likes that she can buy basic clothes that mix-and-match with different items in her closet. She can also dress the items up or down, depending on the occasion. READ MORE

Maghee Fegan: Educated Orientation Leader

By Jenna Moyer
October 30, 2014 - 12:00am

Hometown: Harrisburg, Pa. Age: 20 Major: Dual Major- Early Childhood and Special Education Class Year: 2016 (hopefully!) Why did you choose Millersville? I didn’t, ha-ha!  I applied to Millersville to make my dad happy. Truthfully, I never imagined myself here. But after my first semester as a student, I fell in love with the campus, the area and the amazing friendships I created--I couldn’t bring myself to leave. READ MORE

Our Celebrity Look-alikes

By Alexandra Blessing, Jenna Moyer, Amirah Mikell, Rachael Ulmer, Allie Remis, Tammy Muhtadi
October 29, 2014 - 3:19pm

Amirah and Alexandra were talking about this during the PRSSA National Conference to Washington, D.C. a few weeks ago, and we wanted to try it out! It was difficult, but finding our celebrity look-alikes was a fun and interesting event at our latest meeting. This is what we found... Amirah: Kelly Rowland Alexandra: Jennifer Love Hewitt READ MORE

Lazy Girls' Guide to Fall Fashion

By JillianDeck
October 29, 2014 - 2:44pm

READ MORE

Greg Migueis

By JillianDeck
October 28, 2014 - 12:00am

Age: 22 Relationship Status: Single Hometown: Mount Joy, Pa. Year: Senior Major: Communication with an option in Public Relations Part time job: Patient Services Specialist (student worker) at an occupational health facility Other hobbies: Car Enthusiast, riding ATV, going to my family's cabin, spending time outside, working on outdoor projects, front-porch sitting on summer nights. READ MORE

The Perfect College Pet

By Abigail Patterson
October 27, 2014 - 12:00am

Finding something to do around campus with your friends can always be a challenge. Go to the gym? Already went. Do homework? Finished. Go to a party? Well it is Tuesday afternoon. Go to the mall? I don’t have a lot of extra money. LET’S GO TO THE PET STORE OR THE POUND AND LOOK AT THE CUTE ANIMALS.  So you and the girls pile into the car and make a visit to the local pet store or animal rescue. Finally you find the most adorable Chinchilla you have ever seen in your life and suddenly that money that you don’t have is burning in your pocket. Then you see the rabbits, the reptiles, the hamsters, the puppies and so much more. READ MORE

Haunted House

By Allie Remis
October 26, 2014 - 12:00am

On Friday, October 31, there will be a haunted house at the Greek House (near the old Ganser Library) on campus. The event goes from 9 p.m. to midnight on Halloween night and is sponsored by the University Activities Board and the All Greek Council. READ MORE

Changing Leaves

By Rachael Ulmer
October 24, 2014 - 12:00am

The trees at Millersville are reaching the peak of their colorful season! This photo was taken outside of Caputo Hall. The sun was shining and leaves were falling slowly to the ground. It truly is picture perfect! READ MORE

Brittany Tomes: Honors of Languages

By Jenna Moyer
October 23, 2014 - 12:00am

Hometown: Levittown, Pa Age: 20 Major: BA French / BA Spanish Class Year: 2016 Why did you choose Millersville? It was a really affordable college with a good foreign language program, and I liked the website which had lots of pictures of the campus. What is your favorite thing about your time at Millersville? All the amazing people I’ve met and the memories I share with the friends I’ve made. READ MORE

Wraps For Your Nails

By Jenna Moyer
October 22, 2014 - 12:00am

If you're like me, you love having cute and fashionable nails, but you hate having to go to the nail salon and pay $40 to $50 a month to get them that way. Instead of going and wasting money for something that will last one week, wouldn't you rather have something that lasts two or three weeks longer and is cheaper? Go for Jamberry Nails!  READ MORE