Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Millersville Archives

The New Printing Policy: What You Should Know

By Alexandra Blessing
August 19, 2014 - 3:59pm

A new year means new changes. Here at Millersville, there is a plethora. The new South Quad Suites are now open, new students are roaming around on campus and there is a new printing policy! If you've been a student here for awhile, you've known there was no limit to how much paper you can print out in a semester. There were no worries because you knew it was totally okay to print out that 132 page document for your English Literature class because your professor told you to. I mean, you had to, right? Now things will change. READ MORE

Help PRSSA Get To National Conference

By Alexandra Blessing
August 4, 2014 - 9:13pm

Millersville University’s Public Relations Student Society of America needs your help getting to the 2014 National PRSSA Conference in Washington, D.C. Millersville’s PRSSA wants to send as many members as possible to the conference, which takes place October 10-14. The goal is to raise $7,500 by September 5. As of the publication of this article, only $760 has been raised. This is enough to cover only one student (registration costs $300, each overnight stay costs an extra $219). READ MORE

Social Media Explained...With Bacon

By Alexandra Blessing
July 28, 2014 - 10:28pm

Pop quiz: Name as many social media sites as you can. Go! How many did you think of? Now, with those sites you thought of, do you fully understand how they work? If you don’t, here is a simple breakdown of social media. With bacon. Ask.fm: How do you perfectly cook bacon? deviantART: Here are my elaborate artworks inspired by bacon. Facebook: I like bacon. Foursquare: This diner has the best bacon. I come here often. READ MORE

Finals Survival Kit from HC National

By Alexandra Blessing
May 13, 2014 - 11:51pm

It's that time of semester...finals week! I'm well aware our finals are over and the summer has begun, but that doesn't mean this girl can stop blogging. All the stress? Gone. All the tiredness? Gone. All the junk food? Gone. What helped me and my Her Campus Millersville team get through finals week was the Finals Week Survival Kit sent to us so kindly from Her Campus National. The kit included food (healthy food!) to get us through our he*l week of studying and sleep deprivation. Let me tell you, the snacks were delicious by the way. So, thank you to HC National for providing us with the kit and popchips, LUNA and Chipotle for participating. Chipotle We got BOGO gift cards! Yummy-delicious burritoes, here we come!...

A Little Piece of My Bucket List for Summer

By Alexandra Blessing
May 9, 2014 - 12:00am

What is a bucket list?  Is it the comedy-drama film starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson trying to do all sorts of things before they die?  Well, yes and no.  A bucket list is a compiled list of things that can be completed before you die, or it could be a list of things to do before the end of summer, by the time you turn 30, etc.  Basically it’s a list of things that have some sort of significance to you whether it’s fun or if it’s something that you really want to make a difference in someone’s life. READ MORE

What are your plans for the summer?

By Tammy Muhtadi

Brittany Oreszko '14: An Ode to Millersville

By Brittany Oreszko
May 8, 2014 - 12:00am

It may seem a bit unorthodox to feature myself in this article. However, with this being my last Campus Celeb article before I graduate, the rule book is going out the window. All year long I have been covering this blog, listening to my fellow students share stories about their time at Millersville. So collegiettes, it seemed about time that I shared some of my own favorites with you. But first a message to Millersville and my fellow graduates:   Dear Millersville, READ MORE

Kim Anderson

By Rachel Umile
May 6, 2014 - 11:19pm

General Info Age: 19 Relationship Status: In a Relationship Hometown: Stewartstown, Pa. Year: 2017 Major: Secondary Math Education Minor:  Don't have one Campus Activities: Color Guard Other Hobbies: Reading and puzzle games READ MORE

5 Ways To Make Studying Less Stressful

By Allie Remis
May 5, 2014 - 12:00pm

Finals week isn’t fun for anyone, but there are ways to study that are easier or at least less stressful than others. Trying to find a study room in the library shouldn’t have to be harder than the actual class material you are reviewing! 1. Remember to take breaks READ MORE

Longaberger Basket Bingo

By Raven Smith
May 4, 2014 - 12:00am

Join Millersville University's Student-Athlete Advisory Committee for a night of Longaberger Basket Bingo. Doors open at 3:30 p.m., bingo begins 4 p.m. Tickets cost are $20. The tickets will include 20 games of bingo! Numerous raffle prizes are available! All proceeds will go to Make-a-Wish Foundation. READ MORE