Her Campus Millersville Archives

• Shaq Glover

Meet the first Campus Cutie for the spring 2015 semester, Shaq Glover! Follow him on Twitter and Instagram @shaqdglover Age: 21...

• Organization Outbreak

It's the beginning of the spring semester and the beginning of a new year. Many of us have New Year’s resolutions. Whether it's to make new...

• I Played for Lady Gaga!

“I’m on the right track, baby I was born this way.” The right track is on point for 24-year-old Liz Fulmer, a senior majoring in English...

• Hot Holiday Eyes

‘Tis the season to be sparkly! Greens, reds, and golds are always apparent during the holiday season. And don’t forget about the sparkle!...

• Recipe: Candy Cane Kiss Brownies

It’s the greatest time of the year! Are you going to be bored out of your mind over winter break? Is there a birthday in your family coming...

• Christmas Outfits for Any Occasion

What are you wearing to celebrate Christmas this year? Don’t know yet? Well here are some ideas to help get you started. We all don’t have...

• Deck Your Nails

Deck your nails with red and glitter fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. Let your nails be the star of the show this December! They can be perfect...

• HCM’s Guide to Hanukkah

What is Hanukkah? Or Hannukah? Or Chanukah? See here for 15 other spellings . In my time at Millersville, I’ve come across students who don...

• Happy Hedgehog Christmas

The end of the semester is finally here, and Twix the hedghog is here to spread some Christmas cheer! At first, the hat made Twix act like...

• HCM Plans for Winter Break

Hooray, winter break is almost here! HCM staffers share their plans for the break. Some of us will be making the most of it by pushing...

• Abbey Patterson

Age: 21 Relationship status: Single Hometown: Lancaster, Pa. Year: Junior Major: Communications with an option in public relations Minor:...

• Finals Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 12/09/2014 - 08:00 to Fri, 12/12/2014 - 14:30
    Location: 
    Millersville University Classrooms Everywhere

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style