Her Campus Millersville Archives

• Christmas Outfits for Any Occasion

What are you wearing to celebrate Christmas this year? Don’t know yet? Well here are some ideas to help get you started. We all don’t have...

• Deck Your Nails

Deck your nails with red and glitter fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. Let your nails be the star of the show this December! They can be perfect...

• HCM’s Guide to Hanukkah

What is Hanukkah? Or Hannukah? Or Chanukah? See here for 15 other spellings . In my time at Millersville, I’ve come across students who don...

• HCM Plans for Winter Break

Hooray, winter break is almost here! HCM staffers share their plans for the break. Some of us will be making the most of it by pushing...

• Happy Hedgehog Christmas

The end of the semester is finally here, and Twix the hedghog is here to spread some Christmas cheer! At first, the hat made Twix act like...

• Abbey Patterson

Age: 21 Relationship status: Single Hometown: Lancaster, Pa. Year: Junior Major: Communications with an option in public relations Minor:...

• Finals Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 12/09/2014 - 08:00 to Fri, 12/12/2014 - 14:30
    Location: 
    Millersville University Classrooms Everywhere
  • HC Finals Survival Kit

As a branch of Her Campus, Her Campus Millersville gets "Survival Kits" in the mail twice a semester. HOW AWESOME! Here's what we got in...

• Rebekah Laswell

Age: 22 Relationship Status: Single Major: Speech Communications with an option in public relations Minor: International Studies Year:...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style