This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Angelica Lopez

Age: 21

Hometown: New Holland, Pa.

Major: Speech Communications with an option in public relations

Minor: Entrepreneurship

Relationship Status: SINGLE!!

Do you have a job?  I am currently unemployed.        

Do you have any pets? Dogs, horses and birds

Do you have any siblings? Two sisters and one brother

What’s your favorite food? Pork BBQ sandwich

Whats your favorite color? Turquoise

What is your favorite movie? “Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights”

What kind of music do you like? I love a variety of music. My top three would be hip-hop (anything by DRAKE), alternative pop music like The 1975 and reggaeton (Spanish music).

What is your favorite animal? My maltese-yorkie mix dog named Lily.

What is your favorite book? “Eat, Pray, Love”

What do you do in your spare time? I love going to Zumba classes.

What was your first concert? At my first concert I saw the All American Rejects with Anberlin. It was actually here at Millersville a few years ago.

What do you like about Millersville? I like the diversity of people, the large variety of majors and the beautiful campus that I get to see everyday!

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? I would go to Europe because I have always had this wanderlust feeling to go there and fall in love with the culture and the food! It would be a dream!

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? It would be a Puerto Rican specialty called Guanimos, which is basically something like corn meal sticks that you eat with fish fillet pieces and sauce; it’s absolutely delicious!

What is your spirit animal? Why? I would say a lion because they are pretty to look at but fierce!

If you won the lottery, what would you do? I would buy myself a new car, a cute little mansion, treat my family and friends to something they needed or wanted and travel the world!

What are you afraid of? I am deathly afraid of bees because I am allergic to them.

What is your most embarrassing moment? I would have to say when I was riding the bus in elementary school and I would always fall asleep because my bus ride was so long. I missed my stop a few times and people would wake me up.

Do you want to build a snowman? Yes, anytime! I LOVE OLAF!

What is a perfect date for you? Grabbing a bite to eat somewhere good and watching an Adam Sandler movie.

Do you like rollercoasters? What’s your favorite? I LOVE rollercoasters, I go to Hershey Park every summer. My favorite ride is the Comet.

What skill would you like to learn and why? How to play an instrument like the piano or the guitar because they make such a beautiful sound. It takes talent

Do you have a celebrity crush? Dave Franco

Do you prefer summer or winter? Summer all the way.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A fashion blogger/PR person

What’s your favorite sport? Baseball

Where do you buy your clothes? Forever 21, T.J. Maxx, Target

Beer, wine, or liquor? Wine

How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15

How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 13

What is one thing that you would go back in time to change? Sometimes I wish I was a bad kid back then to give my parents a hard time and to see what I could’ve gotten away with like my brother!

I am a junior at Millersville University and the secretary of the Her Campus Millersville chapter. I am a speech communication major with an option in Public Relations. I absolutely love animals! In fact I have several of my own including a dog, some fish, a lizard, and two rabbits. I currently work at Clarks Shoes at Park City and I love it. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. I love the beach and being near the water.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3