7 Times We Were Characters In Riverdale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

CW’s hottest television show is back! The newest TV sensation based on the Archie comics, Riverdale airs every Wednesday night at 8 p.m EST. Full of murder, mystery, drama, and perfect fashion, many of us are drawn into the life of Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones, and many more of the classic characters. Here are seven times we could relate to these characters!

1. When your professor assigns a paper and says “You won’t be able to write this in one night.”

Whether you end up with a good grade or not is a different story.

2. When the kid you’ve been crushing on walks by

Do you ask him for his number? Or do you just casually get his attention, hoping that he approaches you?

3. When a bug finds its way into your room

Who invited you here? You better start paying rent if you plan on living here.

4. When you’re craving mac and cheese but the dining hall is all out

You just wanted some comfort food as you sit down to study for hours, is that too much to ask?

5. Scrolling through the memes saved on your phone

Whether you’re in a group chat that consists of people sending memes or you’re just scrolling through Facebook, there’s nothing like a good meme that describes your feelings exactly.

6. When the coffee barista remembers your name

Bonus points if he or she remembers your order too.

7. When you finish a class presentation

Class presentations are arguably the worst project you could ever be assigned. But nothing beats the feeling of finishing your presentation and soaking in the scattered applause. Even if you stumbled over all your words, at least it’s over!

HCXO, Hannah

*All images courtesy of Giphy

Hannah Newman

Millersville '20

Hannah Newman is a senior at Millersville University, studying Early Childhood Education with an integrative STEM methods minor. She has been writing for Her Campus for over two years, and is loving being the president of such an awesome chapter.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3