7 Things Every #GirlBoss Needs in Her Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Behind every girl boss is an arsenal of products that keep her healthy, organized, and on top of her game. Here are some items that are girl-boss-approved and guaranteed to get you through even the longest, most jam-packed weeks!

1. Erin Condren everything

If you’re in need of a planner that’s functional and fashionable, look no further! Erin Condren’s renowned LifePlanner™ is sure to meet all of your organizational needs, all while giving you the freedom to customize your planner to your liking. Make filling your planner fun with her countless sticker sheets and vibrant markers!

2. Healthy, glowing skin

Let’s face it: most girl bosses are too busy changing the world to find the time to tan. Plus, there are some serious health risks associated with traditional tanning and tanning beds. So take care of your skin and get that enviable pre-summer-glow by using L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze products! This line features single-use towelettes that provide a seamless, streak-free tan in just a few swipes — which are perfect for the girl boss on the go — and a self-tanning lotion. Both of these products are infused with Vitamin E and gentle AHAs, so no matter which one you use, your skin will thank you for it! *Pro tip: If you’re looking for a more intense summer contour, check out L’Oreal’s “tantouring” tutorial here!

3. The perfect lip color

Even if you don’t wear makeup on the regular, it’s hard to deny that just the right shade of lipstick makes you feel like you could conquer the world. Enter Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips lipsticks. With 12 bold but versatile shades to choose from, these super-pigmented, cashmere soft lipsticks are bound to bring out your inner goddess — even when you’re feeling your most exhausted. My all-time favorite shades are Electric Poppy, Kim K.W., and Miranda May!

4. A fresh ‘do

Although constantly looking put together can be one of life’s ultimate struggles, there’s a beauty secret to every girl boss’ success: dry shampoo. Whether you’re just looking for a little extra volume or you haven’t washed your hair in three days, dry shampoo can rescue any look and make every day a good hair day. Psssst! — AKA the original dry shampoo — just released an addictive tropical scent that will leave your hair feeling fresh and flawless all day long!

5. Something #juicy

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that #TrackIsBack. And who better to fuel this tracksuit trend than the maven of all things velour and adorable, Juicy Couture? Even if you’re not currently in the market for one of their signature, super-soft suits, you need to check out their accessories! Their Pineapple Wishes Necklace and Insulated Glitter Mug are a must for every girl boss!

6. Something #healthy

It’s no secret that girl bosses are often stretched pretty thin. Juggling demanding schedules and a thriving social life can be absolutely draining and lead us to forget about the most important key to our success: our health! But fear not — being healthy doesn’t mean undergoing a dramatic lifestyle change. Adding small self-care steps to your daily routine will keep you on track and out of your doctor’s office. So, I would seriously suggest adding Cystex Urinary Health Maintenance to your morning vitamin regimen. Made with cranberry, Vitamin C, and probiotics, this unbeatable little supplement is sure to keep you from ever having to endure the pain of a urinary tract infection. And really, who doesn’t want that?

7. Some serious empowerment

Every girl boss needs some encouraging words from time to time, and where better to get them than from other girl bosses? ActuallySheCan is a campaign designed to support young women and their ambitions. Launched as a hashtag, #ActuallySheCan is a platform for young women to reach out to and empower each other to keep reaching for their goals and excelling in their educational and professional careers. Interested in becoming an ActuallySheCan Mentor? Click here!

There you have it, girl bosses: everything you need to conquer any hectic semester or workweek. Now get out there and slay your goals (and look and feel fabulous while doing it)!

Photo credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Dezi Donaldson

Millersville

I am a senior at Millersville University, where I am pursuing my bachelor's in communication studies. As the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Millersville, I am so thrilled to be able to lead and collaborate with the many creative students that populate our campus. My personal mission as EIC is to spread the word about Her Campus Millersville and bring the chapter back up to pink-level before I graduate in May 2017. In my spare time, I love binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and spending time with my fiancé and our families. I'm also a sales associate at my local LOFT store and a proud fur mama to a sweet pup named Java. My passions include social media, fashion, coffee, and bad puns. My ultimate dream is to work for Her Campus Media at their headquarters in Boston, MA -- let's hope I can make it there! Instagram: @dezidonaldson