The 6 Stages of the Second Half of Spring Semester as Told by Andy Dwyer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

1.) Coming back from spring break only to remember then that you still have three projects to present and two papers to turn in next week.

2.) Having a complete breakdown in the library because after having such a glorious and relaxing week off, you just can’t seem to make yourself finish that math homework or research paper.

3.) Seeing the syllabus’ weekly breakdowns getting closer and closer to the end, giving you hope that the end of this class is finally in sight.

4.) Having the sudden realization that summer is less than two months away and you’ll finally be free!

5.) Preparing for and getting through finals week while praying that you can just pass the class with a high C.

6.) Handing in your last final of the semester (or maybe ever!) and knowing that you’re completely free of homework, tests and papers for the next three months.

Ashley Haywood

Millersville

I'm a senior English major with a focus in writing studies and I hope to someday write for a publication within in Lancaster area. I drink more coffee than I probably should, my cat is my baby, and I'm obsessed with my planner. You'll always find me on campus in the library with a cup of coffee in hand! 
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3