Style > Beauty

4 Beauty YouTubers to Watch When Avoiding Studying for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

1.) Leighannsays

Based in Houston, Leighannsays offers her subscribers a variety of videos on topics such as makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, weekend vlogs (a personal favorite), and fashion/home decor hauls. Her quirky, witty personality makes you want to not stop watching after just one video, and if you’re a hardcore procrastinator, she may just be your go-to girl! Her dog, Luna, is super cute and so worth watching the videos for.

2.) Grav3yardgirl

Also based in Texas (she and Leighannsays are actually best buds!), Bunny provides hours of entertainment with her vast assortment of videos ranging from makeup reviews and tutorials, a series called “Does This Thing Really Work?” and “Pintertests” where she tests tutorials out from Pinterest. If you like energetic and out-there personalities, she’s the YouTuber for you! 

3.) NikkiTutorials

Based in Holland, Nikki is most known for her easy, step-by-step makeup tutorials inspired by Adele, Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift. She also features monthly product reviews in which she entitled “Hits and Oh God No’s!” which are both hilarious and informative for frequent makeup buyers like me. Nikki caters more to the subscribers who are makeup obsessed but offers variety in each of the videos she releases. Her bubbly and friendly personality will draw you in and ensure you don’t just watch one video but almost all of them in one sitting.

4.) Jewel Sha’ree

From her home, Jewel gives her subscribers videos featuring makeup/clothing hauls, nail tutorials, plan with me, and monthly favorites. She’s as sweet as a Georgia peach and is very down-to-earth with how she talks to her subscribers in her videos and she gets that many of us can’t always afford the high-end makeup brands and clothing. All of her videos are bright and fun and provide lots of entertainment while you avoid all that studying for finals.

I know that we all are looking to reward ourselves for studying for five minutes straight without any distractions, so go ahead and reward with yourself with a fun video (or 10)!

Ashley Haywood

Millersville

I'm a senior English major with a focus in writing studies and I hope to someday write for a publication within in Lancaster area. I drink more coffee than I probably should, my cat is my baby, and I'm obsessed with my planner. You'll always find me on campus in the library with a cup of coffee in hand! 
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3