10 Struggles Every Tea Lover Knows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

1. There are too many teas to choose from

Photo by Jakub Kapusnak

Too late at night for mint, too early for chamomile, lavender will put me to sleep, but black tea will keep me up, but… It’s too hard to decide!

2. You want to buy too many infusers

the%20tea%20kettle%20via%20photopin%20(license)“>Source

Microwave doesn’t get it hot enough, kettle takes to long, WHY WON”T IT JUST WARM UP?

4. Once you make tea, it never cools down 

5. Forgetting about your cup while it’s cooling down

Spooky%20via%20photopin%20(license)“>Source

It’s all fun and games until you drip hot tea from your tea bag on your lap.

7. When the price of all your tea is more than your paycheck

Photo courtesy of Pixabay

It’s so easy to over spend on tea! It smells so good!

8. Everyone thinks you’re trying to be posh 

November%2030,%202011%20via%20photopin%20(license)“>Source

Unless you’re trying to be Professor Tralawny and read your future, leaves in your cup just sucks. No one likes a crunchy drink.

10. When your cup is empty

• listicle
  • tea
  •  I'm currently a junior at Millersville University with a major in International Studies and German and a minor in Government and Political Affairs. Outside of Her Campus I am invovled with Student Government, Society for International Human Rights, and German Club. When I somehow miraculously have free time I usually spend it being a total geek: gaming, watching youtube, watching netflix, you get the gist. Besides all that I also enjoy being creative in a variety of mediums as well as ice skating. I'm looking forward to the next few years at MU and I can't wait to see where it will all take me!
    The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3