10 Reasons Why You’ll Miss Your Roommates When They Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

In 1 month and 2 days your roommate will be graduating and entering the adult world. As the day of graduation gets closer and closer I have started to realize how much I am going to miss her. Here are some of the things I am going to miss about my roommate:

1. All those midnight trips to Sheetz or random runs to Dunkin’ Donuts will now become a solo mission.

I’m definitely not ready for this commitment #lonely

2. When you had a rough day at school and all you want to do is run through the front door and immediately start complaining… only to realize you’re all alone.

*choking on a sob*

3. Who else is going to take my questions seriously?

Yes, I know you think this is common sense. Yes, I also know I should have learned this in high school…

4. When you’ve had a long day and come home to flop on the couch and watch Bob’s Burgers… only to have to watch it all alone.

There’s no doubt in my mind that I can binge watch a TV series alone but it’s better when you’re with me.

5. Who’s gonna make my mac and cheese now?

I don’t even know how to make it the way I like it!

6. When you’re at the library and see someone doing something stupid and you turn to give her that look… only to see an empty seat.

Who else is going to understand what I’m thinking by just one look?

7. Let’s be honest… you were low-key dating.

8. When you get sick and have to actually take care of yourself

Who else is going to run for teething rings or boxes of tissues with me?

9. Who else is going to accept your random singing and rapping sessions?

Yes, I know it’s 8AM – don’t kill my vibe! Eminem is screaming to be let out of my system!

10. You’ll miss her because through the years she has grown so close to your heart and has become a constant in your life.

You will miss her because she is your best friend.

*All images courtesy of Giphy

Elizabeth Nace

Millersville

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3